engulfinglightning

engulfinglightning

Dec 17, 2023
I found the site and I was ecstatic I found a relatively painless method to try (compared to hanging) but I can't find SN anywhere in the country I'm from! I have been bearing it for ten years and I don't have the SLIGHTEST energy in me to live onto the next year. Why is dying so hard? No wonder we've survived all these years

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, Immensevoid, lightnings and 4 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yes SN can be such a pain to get nowadays.

if done right though sometimes hanging can be more painless than SN (if you end up just passing out, with SN you might have to suffer nausea, headaches, dizziness, throwing up, etc).

good luck and I hope you find some peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel trapped here because suicide is just so unnecessarily difficult, I find it so cruel and horrible how we cannot just have the option to just die in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. To me it'd be such a relief to have the option to just fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: Immensevoid, NoOneLovesMiMi and cherry7
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I found the site and I was ecstatic I found a relatively painless method to try (compared to hanging) but I can't find SN anywhere in the country I'm from! I have been bearing it for ten years and I don't have the SLIGHTEST energy in me to live onto the next year. Why is dying so hard? No wonder we've survived all these years
Right
I just found out there was a possibility of assisted dying
But it is a process that I don't have the time or money to dedicate to it.
So I'm pretty angry and frustrated.
I always feel so stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
I understand how it could be unbearable the sufference you have to endure with no straight way out in this life.
Society doesn't accept CBT as a possible choice for a person to leave this world, other then rare cases for example of physical diseases in some countries.
If some people have mental disorders they could get locked out in a psych ward, like a prison in prison instead of giving a peaceful way out from their hellish existance.
We are all different, that's why sometimes the phrase 'it will get better' does not work out for all.
And sometimes only brutal methods are available to cbt, due to society rejecting a choice to die peacefully.
I wish that peace will be deserved upon you whichever direction you will ever take.

Reactions: hopeless08 and Immensevoid
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Try searching for SN and attaching a country after Sodium Nitrite. Try using countries known to produce SN. You can find a list in the PPhandbook. Good luck!

Reactions: engulfinglightning
engulfinglightning

engulfinglightning

Dec 17, 2023
Try searching for SN and attaching a country after Sodium Nitrite. Try using countries known to produce SN. You can find a list in the PPhandbook. Good luck!
Thanks, I'll give a look. Hope I can find something