Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
As it is nearly my day I was thinking of this and I cant think of anything I want with me, or any last minute crazy thing I would do.
Has anyone got ideas what they may do?

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
No. I don't want to feel attachments when my time is up. It just makes dying seem worse to me.

Reactions: Iva
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just want to peacefully fall into an eternal sleep and just be forgotten about. The peace of eternal nothingness is all that appeals to me.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I want to have a picture of my family close by. If I choose to CTB, they all will have died. I'd like them to be my last thoughts here.

I'd likely go via SN, so a few other items I think I would go for are: a couple of hot water bottles. I think that would be comforting. I also bought a small canister of oxygen. The whole breathlessness thing scares me but, I don't know if it would help much. I'd also obviously prepare the area- put up notes on the door, set up delayed emails, put down plastic sheeting. Get a bucket ready.

Reactions: Heading to Darkness
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
No, I just want to peacefully fall into an eternal sleep and just be forgotten about. The peace of eternal nothingness is all that appeals to me.
yeah i get you I'm just hoping to slip away quietly to end the exhaustion of life

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hate being alone. I would want someone there to hold me in my last moments, but Ik that can't happen.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
As stupid as it sounds? My phone. I'm definitely going to go out watching those shitty Family Guy clips on TikTok LMAO

• Yay!
Reactions: Jinxyxx and Heading to Darkness
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
As stupid as it sounds? My phone. I'm definitely going to go out watching those shitty Family Guy clips on TikTok LMAO
fair point,i'm hoping to be live streaming when i go so will have with me