• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kingy

Feb 18, 2022
I am don't to die in pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
K

kingy

Feb 18, 2022
Hi. I'm sorry for whatever led you to this position. N is available, though for obvious reasons I can't point you to a source.
Thank you for replying and concern. I just wish someone would explain how I can get N, if you have any ideas please let me know. I live in the UK. Thanks

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Thank you for replying and concern. I just wish someone would explain how I can get N, if you have any ideas please let me know. I live in the UK. Thanks
open PPeH

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Here's a question, what is the shelf life of N before it becomes useless assuming you don't open it once received?

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
I am also in the UK and after extensive research and speaking to other people that have tried to get it here I've found its about 99% impossible to get it into the UK

Reactions: kingy
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Here's a question, what is the shelf life of N before it becomes useless assuming you don't open it once received?
A long time. Some are saying maybe up to 20 years if stored properly. At least 10 would be a safe bet. It needs temperature stability and no light.

I think it's a bad time to be buying N right now. There is something up. Have been confirmed confiscations and knocks on doors from LE. Here in the states, it's National Suicide Prevention Month. Maybe that has something to do with it. Only you can decide what risk you are willing to take.