Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i know I need a job for money but every job I've had has led me to suicidal ideation within days. Other people have friends, a spouse, or kids to look forward to seeing after work, but what's the point if you have none of that?

Reactions: betteroffdead, akosineenee, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
To buy alcohol and cigarettes

Reactions: Deutsch, Sidestep, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Im the same Volatile. Thats why I never last at jobs. I don't see the point if I dont have them things you have mentioned in your post!

Im glad its not just me who goes through this. I applied for a job today, fuck knows why, ill last a month wait until pay day then leave them. Same pattern over and over.

Reactions: akosineenee, Tiburcio, Volatile and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I know what you mean almost every job I've had has made me more suicidal and would come home to no one.

Reactions: RevolutionaryRed, akosineenee, ScaredOfLife and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
i know I need a job for money but every job I've had has led me to suicidal ideation within days. Other people have friends, a spouse, or kids to look forward to seeing after work, but what's the point if you have none of that?
Spouses and kids are overrated.
I have a BF but love being alone too.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Im the same Volatile. Thats why I never last at jobs. I don't see the point if I dont have them things you have mentioned in your post!

Im glad its not just me who goes through this. I applied for a job today, fuck knows why, ill last a month wait until pay day then leave them. Same pattern over and over.
Same here. Being an adult is fucking terrible

Reactions: Ashpac and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Never liked cigarettes and alcohol interferes with my anxiety medication :(
I have always self medicated my anxiety with kava kava, alcohol and valerian root as I am too scared of anxiety meds:/ I also hated not being able to drink on other meds (against migraines) so that I dropped them. But I drink 2-3x a month at most.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

I last about 3 months. My resume shows a pattern which means i'll soon be unemployable

Reactions: Tiburcio and akosineenee
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I last about 3 months. My resume shows a pattern which means i'll soon be unemployable

Im already unemployable. I have gaps for over 2 years. i could do a driving job, least im not with people all the time like I am in a call centre.

If I could be alone and get paid for doing something, Id do it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and akosineenee
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Im already unemployable. I have like gaps for over 2 years. i could do a driving job, least im not with people all the time like I am in a call centre.

Driving jobs don't care about gaps?

Reactions: Tiburcio
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Driving jobs don't care about gaps?

Alot of the ones ive checked on indeed want experience which is annoying. I know how to drive, just because Ive never been employed as a driver does not mean I cant do the job. Idiots that they are!

Reactions: Tiburcio and Volatile
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Im already unemployable. I have gaps for over 2 years. i could do a driving job, least im not with people all the time like I am in a call centre.

I'm in the same boat. Unemployable, broke AF. Endless cycle of job hunting then NCNS. I'm exhausted. And fuck call centers. There's only so many times you can tank downright abusive language before you spiral down in a pit of depression. Then there's being micro-managed on ridiculous targets, mindless superficial bees for co-workers, a pantry where EVERY food is reheated to a point it no longer resembles food and taste exactly the same ...

Reactions: Tiburcio and Ashpac
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Not really, when I was working sure I had cash and could say I did something but without the ability to enjoy social interactions and life generally it seemed fucking meaningless. Like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Might as well hit the iceberg and go down with the ship

Reactions: Ashpac, WanderingEremite, lv-gras and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. So i can buy the only things that make me somewhat "happy". Or at least not downright suicidal for a little while.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio