• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Hi everyone,

I hope that everybody is okay here and that your day was pleasant.

I have planed to CTB in few months and, i want to do it with:
-more than 120 morphine pills (10mg each pill), so, about 1200 mg of morphine
-more than 220 alprazolam pills (0,5 mg each), so, about 110mg of alpra
-and 30 zopiclone pills (sleepings tablets) (7,5mg each), so, 225mg of it

The day i will ctb, i'll take alcohol. and, I do not use morphine on a daily basis and i stopped my take of alprazolam several months ago.

Do you think it will be enough ?
Do you know if certain alcohols are to be prefered ?
How long would it take before I leave, should I choose a place where I would be alone for a long time ?

Wishes of peace, love on you.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Most likely yes. Anything is possible but that amount CNS depression should stop you from breathing.

Only problem I see is your body accepting all that and not becoming uncontrollably sick before your able to ingest all that.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
You're most definitely going to be vomiting that up, especially since your tolerance will be pretty low.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Nevsky69

Nevsky69

Jan 20, 2022
When it comes to opioids it is impossible to give answers. If you have no tolerance and your sensitivity to them is low, it could be enough, but it is impossible to be certain.
Using antiemetics is essential. Seems to me like a lot of pills at once, it could be a problem. You could end up throwing up everything, or losing consciousness before you finish. Be careful with the amount of alcohol, too much can help you vomit. The amount depends on your tolerance for alcohol. Any high concentration alcohol will do.
If all goes well it can take several hours to ctb.
I see the plan very risky. Think wisely. A hug and good luck.

Reactions: Nirrend and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
Thank you all, i admit that N and SN seem not accessible to me.. (i heard about the price and the avaibility) I think i will buy some antiemetics and reduce the amont of alcohol the d-day