sad_rain

sad_rain

Jul 19, 2023
I want to find a place in London. I feel like it would be too cruel to do it in my family home. Any recommendations?

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
Parks are a good bet. Waste land maybe. A problem with those places is that they'll be full of nature. You might watch the birds for a while. Start to think differently. Being with nature and all that. London is way too crowded I think. Unless you go out into the country. But again, more nature. Going to the seaside puts me back in a good mood. Didn't answer your question though.

sad_rain

sad_rain

Jul 19, 2023
Parks are a good bet. Waste land maybe. A problem with those places is that they'll be full of nature. You might watch the birds for a while. Start to think differently. Being with nature and all that. London is way too crowded I think. Unless you go out into the country. But again, more nature. Going to the seaside puts me back in a good mood. Didn't answer your question though.
Thank you sm anyway that helped me

• Hugs
Reactions: pain6batch9
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Greenwich Park is pretty asf, plus theres alot of park, not only the main viewing hill!

• Love
Reactions: pain6batch9 and kinderbueno
N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
I'm planning to do the same in about 1-2 months but it will be in a hotel room. Plan to spend the few days before enjoying the city as much as I can

L

lifehurtsuk

Mar 25, 2022
I pray you recover and feel better. I'm in the same situation, I don't know how to go on.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
In basically any public place in London, you are likely to be found and have emergency services called and arrive.

Richmond Park is probably the quietest and potentially most remote, but it is also close to several hospitals. There are parts of it where few people go, but you might run into deer.

A hotel room is generally a better bet.

All this being said - yes finding your body would be distressing, but you dying will also be distressing. I'm sure you know that.

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
Thing is though, you read about people dying all the time in public places and their bodies not being discovered for ages and ages.

Londoners are very aloof. (I am one.) But, different from what you hear in the press, they can also be the most noble self-sacrificing people you'll ever meet.