_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
So if we assume life is a gift already but youre doomed to live with something that basically lets you suffer till the end, with no resolve, is there anything worse? You can buy a new car but no new body, its just fucked up and the worst is most people will say the worst its death lmao:))

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, ihatemylife, Callie Arcale and 19 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Arent we all doomed ? Death is inevitable for everyone anyways.. i have chronic illness too (chrones disease) ,i guess life is a gift IF you are lucky or born lucky or whatever..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter, rationaltake and 5 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Yeah...
There's always something worse but it's definitely the main cause of my worst problems and the reason I want to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter, PrincessInWhite and 6 others
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
Being healthy is the greatest gift one can receive and losing that health is the worst kind of torture. I'm leaving because of it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, ihatemylife, LastLoveLetter and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be horrible being trapped in this human body as it can torture us. Anyone who says that life is a gift are clearly delusional. It is quite a terrifying thought to think that anyone could develop a debilitating health condition and it can destroy everything they once had. I find it so cruel how the society denies the option of euthanasia even for people who are in severe pain, it is a nightmare existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, ihatemylife, LastLoveLetter and 8 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, wCvML2, Wrennie and 2 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
YES im in this situation. I had great health and very active, then became sick after the Corona vax. Doctors not helping me, They just laugh behind my back.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
YES im in this situation. I had great health and very active, then became sick after the Corona vax. Doctors not helping me, They just laugh behind my back.
I also got injured after the vaccine. I'm still pro vaxx and will get boosters even though I'm terrified. What exactly do you tell doctors?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter, _Minsk and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I also got injured after the vaccine. I'm still pro vaxx and will get boosters even though I'm terrified. What exactly do you tell doctors?
SURE, I've had all three vax because the first vax put me in risk group for autoimmunity. Drs too busy. They want to save lives, not help the dying. WHAT is your injury?. I've developed an endocrine autoimmune dysfunction of nerves.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
SURE, I've had all three vax because the first vax put me in risk group for autoimmunity. Drs too busy. They want to save lives, not help the dying. WHAT is your injury?. I've developed an endocrine autoimmune dysfunction of nerves.
I'll pm you the name of my condition

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter, _Minsk and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I've actually heard some people say, "Well at least your condition isn't fatal!" and say I should be grateful to have cfs, chronic pain, and IBS because these ailments won't outright kill me. Idiots who say things like that have no idea what years of sickness entails. Time heals all wounds, they say, but once your body is damaged, there's no rejuvenation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, sasshimi, Dead Meat and 7 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There's too much physically wrong with me to even spell out. I'm just a breathing corpse at this point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I can't even delve into the exact symptoms that cause me the most torment because just typing them out and acknowledging them breaks my mind's only way of coping which is to believe that this isn't my true reality, but rather a temporary nightmare that I will wake up from one day.

I arise each morning with instant traumatization. My symptoms rain down on me like a category 5 hurricane the moment I open my eyes. My worst symptom is active as soon as I wake up. It's the symptom I hate the most and it also causes me the most anguish and terror compared to any other bodily symptom that I express on the daily

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, ihatemylife, Rational man and 5 others
M

mr parkinson

Oct 11, 2019
me as well .

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Dead Meat, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
jup, i don't know why i'm still holding on. i can't build a life with my condition, i'm not self-sufficient, i can't help others in the ways i would like to, i can't defend myself in dangerous situation..... i don't know why i still hold on to this life. i really don't know anymore. I just stopped the opiate painkillers because they numb your vital life force.... well, maybe i go through the coming summer before i dissipate myself. it is a total impudence of society to withhold a peaceful way out for us.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sasshimi, Rational man, Dead Meat and 5 others
S

SickSadSlave

Dec 18, 2021
Absolutely. I have:
Narcolepsy
Behcet's
Endometriosis
Migraines
Anemia
B12 deficiency
Asthma
Frequent GI ulcers
Low Blood Pressure
Anxiety
Depression
PTSD
It sucks man.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: voltage268, Rational man, Dead Meat and 3 others
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
No, I would quickly trade my condition for almost anything. Even blindness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: again_noidea, Rational man, Dead Meat and 1 other person
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
Yeah...
There's always something worse but it's definitely the main cause of my worst problems and the reason I want to leave.
same, I have had it. I can't face another year trapped in this broken down prison cell. there is nothing I wouldn't give to have my health back. I have so much I would love to do but can't. Its truly worse than prison , with prison you may one day get out or at least there you have inmates who understand what you are going thru. Nobody can truly grasp what its like unless they have chronic illness. I've watched my life get stolen from me thru no fault of my own just bad genetics.I'm so angy at the universe. I would stab it if I could.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, I should go, Rational man and 2 others
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
I've actually heard some people say, "Well at least your condition isn't fatal!" and say I should be grateful to have cfs, chronic pain, and IBS because these ailments won't outright kill me. Idiots who say things like that have no idea what years of sickness entails. Time heals all wounds, they say, but once your body is damaged, there's no rejuvenation.
This is so accurate. In many cases chronic illness/ pain is fatal since it drives people to CTB but the average dope cant understand this. most healthy people (lucky for them) have no idea of how bad it can get. If they did a lot more people would be prochoice.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and KuriGohan&Kamehameha