coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
Had a break up after more than 20 years of marriage. It's not the only reason but that's the last straw for me. Anyone else strongly considering CBT in a similar scenario?
I mean ctb. Lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, DunnoWhyButYeah, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Had a break up after more than 20 years of marriage. It's not the only reason but that's the last straw for me. Anyone else strongly considering CBT in a similar scenario?
I mean ctb. Lol
Not 20 years of marriage, but still kind of a similar situation. Sadly just a lot more dumb.

• Aww..
Reactions: coffee
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Love is kind of one reason, because after one guy "left me" and blocked me everywhere for a completely unfair reason ... I realized that first of all I never want to fall in love again and I don't trust anyone and on the other hand, he was one of the reasons I wanted to stay for a while alive. And now when he is gone, I don't have any reasons left and it's hard to think that me being alive would be good thing for someone. I was bad wife and I'm bad choice for dating if someone is running away because he is scared that I fall in love with someone else so... xD and that guy was probably right, I could fall in love with that other guy if we meet someday but that isn't going to happen ever. Yeah love & me together are one huge reason why I want to ctb.

• Aww..
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Love is kind of one reason, because after one guy "left me" and blocked me everywhere for a completely unfair reason ... I realized that first of all I never want to fall in love again and I don't trust anyone and on the other hand, he was one of the reasons I wanted to stay for a while alive. And now when he is gone, I don't have any reasons left and it's hard to think that me being alive would be good thing for someone. I was bad wife and I'm bad choice for dating if someone is running away because he is scared that I fall in love with someone else so... xD and that guy was probably right, I could fall in love with that other guy if we meet someday but that isn't going to happen ever. Yeah love & me together are one huge reason why I want to ctb.
Ever since March, the one thing keeping me going was this woman. Now that it's over, I'm not sure what to do.

• Love
Reactions: coffee and DunnoWhyButYeah
coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
I know this isn't a contest, but your 20 years of marriage being over is probably worse.
It is terrible. Specially considering I started dating her when I was 16. It was a relationship of 26 years.
Hope you get better.

• Love
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
It is terrible. Specially considering I started dating her when I was 16. It was a relationship of 26 years.
Damn that break up must be rough. Id say good luck moving on, but considering your on this website, I don't know if that's your plan.

coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
Damn that break up must be rough. Id say good luck moving on, but considering your on this website, I don't know if that's your plan.
I still don't know what to do. Want to get better but considering everything I may ctb soon. Thanks anyway!

DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Ever since March, the one thing keeping me going was this woman. Now that it's over, I'm not sure what to do.
Yup that feeling is hard, when you don't have anymore that reason :(

• Love