islima

islima

Jun 12, 2020
I find it it hard to talk to people in the real world and also when i move to the online world I also find it hard to talk to people. Everyday I feel weird around people around because I don't have anything to say. Even when I want to say something I always feel like my opinions do not matter to other people. How do I get over this as it is getting harder as I am growing up. I am now 28 years old and I have never had any friend or friend as I am always quiet. I cannot even hold a simple conversation online, let alone in the real with real people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Misery99, MrtavČovek, puppy9 and 9 others
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I'm the same. Can't connect with anyone in real life or online either I feel you it's hard...

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Woodnote and islima
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Talking to other people is just difficult in general, I've had deeper conversations with my cat than with any person :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Woodnote and islima
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yes, it's really hard for me to connect with people. I can talk I guess, but it always feels forced and I never really find the conversation flowing naturally. I have to talk about something specific, looking for or trying to give specific information. I can't make small talk and casually weave through light conversation with people, because I run out of things to say. I never feel like I'm clicking with people on a personal level. I thought the internet would make it easier, but it doesn't because in reality it's even more important to flow well in conversation when you don't have visual and audible cues to make up the mood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Woodnote, islima and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I suck at conversation. I cant never hold one online and offline. I feel you though.

• Hugs
Reactions: islima, Tragoedia Vitae and Woodnote
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
Only the past year or so has it been difficult for me to talk to people irl, but it's because things have been going downhill and very fast and intense way.
Online, I feel fine posting in forums and stuff like this, but have never been good at having any real connections or making friends. I think the first forum I posted in was like Neopets in the early 2000s and I still have never been good when it comes to moving from posting to PMing someone.
In high school, I was okay with instant messengers like AOL and Yahoo, but even then there was some discomfort and it was usually just friends from school.

Reactions: islima and Tragoedia Vitae