• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
People break up all the time, especially when younger. Heartbreak is clichéd feeling among the young. This is not to make light of it when it happens to the young. But for older people, it is a bit different because you are uglier, wrinklier, balder and less attractive. Less collagen, less sex-hormones, less vitality. If you don't like my facts, press Back on your browser now, by the way. It will be harder to get another mate if you're not goodlooking, especially if you are a male who isn't goodlooking. You're on a deadline. When you're older and try to date, many women have already had all their children. I guess some men too from the women's perspective.

There is a whole lot more you need to have achieved when you are trying to date when older. A stable job, a good income, etc.

I was using the last person I was with as a crutch to keep me alive. It was long-distance but it was just enough to give me a reason to get out of bed. I still hated life owing to other circumstances, but this was the one thing that kept me going. It wasn't perfect by any means. But it was something in a sea of nothingness. Then I got dumped. I can't imagine how people go through much longer, closer (you live in the same country!) relationships. Again, I need to stress that because I am an ugly, deformed male, the "plenty of other fish in the sea" does not apply to me. This was my one fish. And the fish was more attractive than I deserved.

I hated my life for decades. I didn't need anything added to my pain. Now more than ever, it is clear that I am not living for myself. It's to keep family from crying at my funeral. I am living on autopilot. I have checked out mentally. I can't do this much longer.

leland

leland

Mar 14, 2023
I feel you. I'm 46 and went through a terrible divorce last year. It hit me hard! I lost my business and have to sell my home. I've suffered from depression and anxiety off and on since my teens, but this last year has been on another level. I wish I knew how to start over at this stage in my life. It just feels so hopeless.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
People break up all the time, especially when younger. Heartbreak is clichéd feeling among the young. This is not to make light of it when it happens to the young. But for older people, it is a bit different because you are uglier, wrinklier, balder and less attractive. Less collagen, less sex-hormones, less vitality. If you don't like my facts, press Back on your browser now, by the way. It will be harder to get another mate if you're not goodlooking, especially if you are a male who isn't goodlooking. You're on a deadline. When you're older and try to date, many women have already had all their children. I guess some men too from the women's perspective.

There is a whole lot more you need to have achieved when you are trying to date when older. A stable job, a good income, etc.

I was using the last person I was with as a crutch to keep me alive. It was long-distance but it was just enough to give me a reason to get out of bed. I still hated life owing to other circumstances, but this was the one thing that kept me going. It wasn't perfect by any means. But it was something in a sea of nothingness. Then I got dumped. I can't imagine how people go through much longer, closer (you live in the same country!) relationships. Again, I need to stress that because I am an ugly, deformed male, the "plenty of other fish in the sea" does not apply to me. This was my one fish. And the fish was more attractive than I deserved.

I hated my life for decades. I didn't need anything added to my pain. Now more than ever, it is clear that I am not living for myself. It's to keep family from crying at my funeral. I am living on autopilot. I have checked out mentally. I can't do this much longer.
Yes. Relationship with a narcissist. Not a good result. Joined a number of sites for just that thing that really helped. I feel nothing anymore. Not sadness not anything. That's how they work - they drain you of any emotions you may have had.

• Love
Reactions: sayire