demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
By that question I mean if there`s anyone who treated you or did something to you after what you wish to ctb. Was there someone who like traumatized you so you ended up here and etc. Hope you`ll understand what I mean. Looking forward to hear all your stories if someone even cares

Reactions: davidtorez
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Uuum, yeah! The other 8 billion selfish pricks parasiting this poor planet.

Reactions: davidtorez and demitriusmigsysvotf
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
This girl in 6th grade who randomly targeted me and got a bunch of people to bully me for most of middle/high school. I think that set in motion a lot of other problems later in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, davidtorez and AvwJ
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
A woman who has made it her mission to make my life a misery and take everything I have. She will now succeed in taking my job, my home and the things I live for

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, davidtorez, LostinTime24 and 1 other person
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
My son did not do anything to me but when he CTB it made me want to do it too and my spouse is diabolical and somewhat emotionally abusive and at times I feel the only way out is to CTB. I tried to get out a few years back and they made my life a living hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, escape_from_hell, davidtorez and 1 other person
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Not the way you're asking, I think. Not give a damn, invalidating doctors who ignored me long enough for my problem to become untreatable, but not a bf or parents or anything like that.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf and davidtorez
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
All the people that ever hurt me never made me feel so bad that I became suicidal. Maybe my experiences were just not that harsh. In my case, it's my own problems, some caused by others, but I don't want to blame anyone since there's no fixing what has already happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, davidtorez and LostinTime24
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
No.
I just hate myself, this reality and I don't want to see the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, davidtorez and ToMoveOn
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
No, for me it's nothing to do with others. I'm defective and just not compatible with life. Also, I'm evil and must die for others safety

• Hugs
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
My father and me

AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
Yes, my parents for having me as older people, poor and without enough education. In addition to not having helped me overcome anything in life, having let me destroy myself with drugs and alcohol, because of him I have to commit suicide. There were also other people who have hurt me. I can't tolerate living with this misfortune anymore, with the feeling of incapacity, I was born failed

• Hugs
J

justwannadip

May 27, 2024
By that question I mean if there`s anyone who treated you or did something to you after what you wish to ctb. Was there someone who like traumatized you so you ended up here and etc. Hope you`ll understand what I mean. Looking forward to hear all your stories if someone even cares
Myself

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
Mostly my mom. I'm a child of rape and she took every opportunity to take that out on me. Saddled me with mental illnesses I'll have to live with for the rest of my life.

For anyone else who has a shit mom, I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf