• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Who else here is suicidal because they ruined their life due to not addressing worsening issues that once could've been easily remedied (keeping this as vague as possible)?

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Лена, Sageiois and 11 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I made things harder for myself, that's certain. Mainly due to dropping out of school early and refusing help. Now I have no degrees, jobless, and see lack of a future. Few have said I can get back on track but I don't believe I can, nor do I have the motivation. I don't know how I would've turned out with earlier intervention, I simply know that whatever could've been done, it's too late for it now.

Reactions: odollam_oleander, accountnamerequired, lnlybnny and 4 others
I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Who else here is suicidal because they ruined their life due to not addressing worsening issues that once could've been easily remedied (keeping this as vague as possible)?
Yes me. I have

Reactions: noname123 and HuskyD'hiver
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Yeah, by being the kind of person that I am and overcomplicating everything I've ever done.

Reactions: noname123
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Reactions: noname123 and leavingthesoultrap
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I probably would have done better in life if I'd addressed issues like social anxiety and lack of confidence earlier. Well- at all to be honest! I've rather pandered to my own fears. As for why I have those issues though- I don't think that was my fault.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, crazy world, sserafim and 1 other person
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
yep. If I had reached out for help in my early adolescent years, I could have avoided years of residential treatment, stayed at the school I loved, etc etc and I'm not sure I'd be here now. Oh well. We can't change the past and it's all speculation.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I don't know if my issues were necessarily easily avoidable (there was a lot of manipulation and intimidation involved), but I can point to just a few yes or no decisions that landed me where I am. Had I picked the opposite choice on any of them, my life would be drastically different, most likely for the better, right now.

Reactions: odollam_oleander
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Maybe some things were done by my own hand but at the same time I didn't get the help/ support when I needed it at the right time and I still don't.

Reactions: Forveleth and sserafim
M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
Yes! One huge colossally bad decision that was the sliding door that changed the course of my life….ended up losing everything I had struggled and worked for my entire life.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname123 and odollam_oleander
P

PointlessVoid

May 13, 2024
Yes definitely. Getting too heavy with someone who shows interest in you but not for those reasons. Life is crap being alone and when the opportunity arises, you sometimes go overboard because you don't expect anyone to show an interest - when it does and you over react and it goes pear shaped you think wtf, sod it and just feck it all. Life is just too complicated to live with, it all ends up the same anyway, just moments to pass time till you die

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
I think there is no such a thing as free will, therefore we did all our past actions because it was a result as a sum of many complex variables: genetics propensity, cultural values, family influence, friends and media influence, your inconcious part of your mind acting (not rational), your level.of hormone in any given time that could be inbalanced etc etc.

So in the end things just happened in the way it meant to be because of those variables and in the end you dont have such a thing as a "total liberty" to perform your own "conscious" decisions.

In the end We are totally vulnerable to our circuntances given in life. Im not try to say that we are already determined to do X or Y, im say that we dont have the so called free will that many think we have. We just have the feeling of having the power of decision, but the truth is that our conscious mind can decide very little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eudaimonic, Thalassa, jar-baby and 3 others
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
I've been an addict since i was maybe 15 and acted out in anger/self harm/ suicide attempts since i was 12 or 13. I feel ive ruined my life. I have no felonies but i do have 2 simple assaults and about 5 other misdemeanors. Alot of jobs, even ones that accept felons, wont even give me a chance. Im stuck within fast food and low end warehouse/factory jobs. I have not learned a trade and have no skills of value due to me always getting high and being in programs and incarcerated from the age of 12 or 13. I feel I've ruined my life and am forced to suffer as a slave. Im 2 months away from being 30 years old and i feel like itd be a.waste to go to school with how much it is now. Hopefully i leave this forsaken world sooner rsther than later.
I've been an addict since i was maybe 15 and acted out in anger/self harm/ suicide attempts since i was 12 or 13. I feel ive ruined my life. I have no felonies but i do have 2 simple assaults and about 5 other misdemeanors. Alot of jobs, even ones that accept felons, wont even give me a chance. Im stuck within fast food and low end warehouse/factory jobs. I have not learned a trade and have no skills of value due to me always getting high and being in programs and incarcerated from the age of 12 or 13. I feel I've ruined my life and am forced to suffer as a slave. Im 2 months away from being 30 years old and i feel like itd be a.waste to go to school with how much it is now. Hopefully i leave this forsaken world sooner rsther than later.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I feel the same. I worsened things for myself by not getting my permit while I was in school, and using up my credit card when I lost my job putting myself in financial debt and not going far away to college. I should've just paid the fees, live on campus and I would've been working on my degree right now while going for my masters, and I could've had a better job and would've never been in debt right now.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Me. I ruined my life out of nowhere, and I had no idea that things will grow to become dangerous if left unhandled at the initial stages.

"Digging your own grave"

That's what I did. I hate my life.

Reactions: noname123
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
I've always been mildly depressed/traumatized, but my tipping point was definitely dating someone and falling in love in my first year of university. It was my first serious relationship, and when I got dumped I didn't know how to manage the emotions and I attempted suicide a few times.

Honestly, I wish I had stuck to flings, or even dated earlier in high school (get the trauma over with young), but I was so antisocial.

And then I took a year off of university, and by the time I went back, everyone was a year younger than me, and even if they weren't judging me, it felt like they were. So that made me skip classes to smoke weed instead, all on my parents dime unbeknownst to them.

Now I'm working a stable job and my life would probably be tolerable/acceptable for anyone else, but because of my abusive parents all my mind is willing to accept is that I'm a failure and I could be living a completely different life now, and that it's too late for me to do what I want/be where I want to be in life. That "what if" is just stuck with me forever. The potential I had that I threw away. And I live every day thinking to myself how pathetic I am. It's just not worth living life like this.