• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
I'm really curious to know how to make it look like Natural Causes. Not that it really matters after I'm gone, but you know.
I've been looking at a lot of methods lately and have yet to find one that I'm deadset on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, TheDevilsAngel and mediocre
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I keep wondering the same thing and going round in circles with this............I dont even know which method would be best for me. I wish could just go to bed and die naturally at will but obviously not going to happen like that. Alot of methods its obvious its not natural causes but am wondering there must be some that not so, maybe if one stopped breathing suddenly, how could they prove what caused that, ie was it natural death or did you say hold your breath. Is it even possible to die holding your own breath or would instinct/reflexes over take?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and mediocre
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
Nitrogen is undetectable, but you need a second party to take away the equipment after you die..

Reactions: lofistos345, TheDevilsAngel and mediocre
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It has been asked and pondered many times.

Add more if you can think of any...

Suicides that might appear as accidental (no guarantees):

- Drunk/careless near(in) river, lake, surf/ocean, etc. [drowning]

- Hiking (backcountry) mishaps
[lost/hypothermia, starvation (dehydration), plant/fungi poisoning, wild animal attack, drowning]

- Taking selfies/drunk/careless and "falling" off a mountainside/cliff, bridge/building/balcony
[blunt force, organ failure, drowning]

- Extreme sports "accidents" (paragliding, BASE jumping, scuba, parachute, etc.)
[blunt force, falling, drowning]

- Drunk or careless driving off a cliff (full tank of gas)
[blunt force, fire, blood loss]

- drunk/tripping/falling in front of metro/bus/truck (very cruel to driver)
[blunt force, blood loss]

Reactions: Grayfield, Quarky00, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
R

Roro90

Jan 2, 2020
if you die by Toxic shock syndrome it will be considered as natural causes if you are a woman
you can be affected by a certain type of bacteria 'staphylococcus' if you are using super absorbing tampons
it killed a lot of womens 100 years ago because of certain brand that was pulled out from the market later , and there was a teenager who was camping killed by it recently
but you will face painful and deadly symptoms such as fever, rash, muscle pain, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension,
shock, renal failure, heart failure.
and there is no guarantee that the bacteria will go inside you
*i'm not telling you to do this , just sharing information

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Well, most effective way to make it look like natural causes would be getting ,,lost" in some cold and remote palce. Nobody would know whether you actually got lost or did it on purpose. It would most likely be ruled as accident. You will probably die out of hypothermia or starvation. Although that is rather very slow and unpleasant.

Reactions: Quarky00
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
You can make a carbon monoxide generator put of PVC and hide it in like a heater duct in your room or something or even disguise it as something else like a guitar stand or something

Reactions: ImSoTired and pthnrdnojvsc
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Hypothermia, as Nemeshisu mentioned, with benzo and alcohol, is my backup/emergency plan. Others have considered and discussed it here though not throughly.

M

mayflower

Dec 27, 2019
Ive thought about hypothermia. Would prefer my son to think it was accidental. Drugs or alcohol hasten it but may be more likely to look like suicide.. And of course you can't leave a note

Reactions: Quarky00