• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vincent1

Apr 29, 2024
I'm curious if it's possible to get ahold of the powder they use for euthanasia that they use in Switzerland?

Reactions: davidtorez
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No.

And if someone offers it to you it's more than likely a scam.

You could maybe try going to Mexico or Peru and hope some vet/ pharmacy will sell it to you under the counter

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and davidtorez
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I highly doubt it. It's difficult enough, close to impossible, to obtain liquid N and you have to go to Peru or another country where it's available over the counter to purchase it, so getting the powder version is not going to happen. As someone else said, if someone claims they have it, it is a scam, so be careful.

V

vincent1

Apr 29, 2024
No.

And if someone offers it to you it's more than likely a scam.

You could maybe try going to Mexico or Peru and hope some vet/ pharmacy will sell it to you under the counter
I would travel to Mexico or Peru if I could get ahold of the powder. I'd probably have to bribe them or something right?