• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kingdomofcrabs

kingdomofcrabs

Feb 19, 2024
Helium looks like a good idea because it's almost undetectable, but you need another person to clean up the tracks from you.

I'm just wandering, cause no one in their right mind would want their friend/relative to do it.

Thank you for your replies.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If one is a drug addict and is known to abuse substances, ctb by opioid OD can be ruled as accedntal death. Or erotic asphyxiation but that is not a pleasant position to be found in. I think there is also a way to "slip" and fall of off high enough places. But for the other kinds of deaths there are always telltales that indicate whether it was an accedental death and it can be hard to replicate them.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
"Accidentally getting lost" in the woods and freezing to death.

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yes something involving sex acts and taking various types of drugs - it's not as well controlled as some of the usual methods well-planned.

I guess accidents like going in rivers and drowning - again the intent is discussed but might come out as an accident.

It does trouble me to think that my death might be ruled a suicide.

All best wishes.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Lots of people manage to die in the outdoors in bad weather, and it certainly wasn't intentional.