• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dragon

Dec 7, 2018
I mean, it is a CNS depressant, so one would think it should aid in the process, and not somehow intervene?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have tried and failed to understand what you're asking. From what I've read here people very often take benzos to smooth the way to an SN exit.

Reactions: Dragon
D

Dragon

Dec 7, 2018
I have tried and failed to understand what you're asking. From what I've read here people very often take benzos to smooth the way to an SN exit.
Yeah, but there is an interaction with benzos. All benzos are different, but it can severely increase the amount of benzos in your blood. You could overdose on benzos. This may seen like not a bad thing, but you need Tagamet an hour before sn. It will be tricky go about it. It's only concerning because if god forbid something goes wrong with the sn.......you really don't want to end up with brain damage from benzo toxicity