N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The easy answer would be all the gore I watched as a teen. As I wrote million times I truely regret to have watched this. It was a toxic coping skill to deal with domestic violence and bullying. I would not recommend it to anyone.

When I was acute suicidal I had nightmares about it. The worst memory is the beheading of a young woman. I stopped skipping through the video because it was too much for me. I think after this one I stopped watching very explicit content. I feel so bad for that woman. I feel like it was disrespectful to watch that. I was young, stupid and suicidal. I think the first videos I watched were on Youtube.

The interesting thing would be TV series which I watched myriads of times because they were thrilling and being able to erase the memory would make it possible to experience the first time with them a second time.

When I was younger I listened to very very mediocre free access newspaper articles. In general I try to filter out mediocre content creators in order to replace them with high quality often scientifical sources I might be too nostalgic in some cases to break up with old habits.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the r*pe videos my husband showed me as a teenager...
i still see them in my head sometimes....

• Aww..
Reactions: fwompie