BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
What the titles says. Is there any publics figures you suspect to be either a narcissist, sociopaths', and/or psychopath, and please tell me in detail why these individuals seem to fit the criteria for you.

And if not current then maybe historical figures who you suspect meet this criteria(and please be detailed of why?)

I'll make another post about this later but the jist is that there's a public figure who in my opinion seems to be a covert narc and has already ruined many lives currently wants a political career and wants to launch one( no I'm not saying who.) and I don't think they should be anywhere near having a political career( they clearly have ambitions to be President someday)

Last edited:
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Brick In The Wall
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Politicians? Most of them... and as awful as they are, I also blame an electorate that desperately wants to be fed lies and thinks one individual can solve all of their problems. I would say narcissism is rampant particularly in USA.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, mirko, Good4Nothing and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Donald Trump and the ex president of Argentina, Mauricio Macri. Also, Bolsonaro.

Reactions: DocNo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BitterlyAlive_ and 2 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Donald Trump and the ex president of Argentina, Mauricio Macri. Also, Bolsonaro.
Ah, Bolsonaro... the Donald Trump of Brazil. Good memes.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BitterlyAlive_, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It might be easier to list the ones that I think aren't any of these things.

Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, DocNo and 4 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I don't want to be an armchair psychologist, so I won't name any names. But I believe that the traits/characteristics associated with narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths lead to more 'success' in these lines of work. Seems like ya gotta step on some toes and do some dirty things to make it big, especially in politics. Charisma helps as well.

Reactions: Élégie, Disappointered, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Believe it or not, but it seems psychopathy is a huge asset in some professions... including surgeons.
I even think evolution kept psychopathy because it could be an asset for society in general in some particular cases.
Of course it can also be negative for society, but not always imo.

I've made the test and I'm 'below average' on the psychopathic spectrum lol. I'm not going to be a surgeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
people think medical doctors aren't candidates for being psychos...my god what a great cover. not just surgeons imo. they're generally bad people. i guess the worst ones go into law and politics or the military and the middling ones go into medicine, academia, business management and the film industry. a lot of these types like the military and police because they love the power they can potentially abuse and the military in particular is a culture they fit into. Everyone was so surprised when that crazy canadian colonel who had been in a secret base in Quatar and flew international dignitaries around including the queen of england turned out to be, literally, a psycho killer. a serial killer who collected women's panties and video taped his torture and murder of these women. how many other lunatic monsters are out there...i mean really, there are stories that don't get circulated about judges, cops, doctors who are totally monsters. and pretty much all the 'cream of the crop' in management for giant corporations are fucking psychopaths. there are mayors in canadian cities who are obvious psychos and i imagine it's the same everywhere. no one sane or just not a psycho can do well in politics these days. biden is a psycho mafioso child sniffing pedophile and he's considered totally normal. there are several politicians in France who come to mind. as for canada...they're just privileged clowns who take orders from their psycho masters (bronfman j mafia for liberal party, tel aviv j mafia for conservative party). I don't bother voting. i look forward to the destruction of the planet. maybe those who resist will just get to die and those who go along with it will be trapped as slaved in the matrix forever.

Reactions: fatiguecentral and BornofDust