loserr

loserr

annoyed
May 26, 2023
im too low on options, don't want to traumatize anyone by hanging myself. too much of a sight. i know otc od is so shitty to try because it will hurt a lot but is there ANY common ones that could be decent? or another method that's just there i'm forgetting about??? im too fucked up and i hate it here

LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
From what i've seen almost all OTC drugs in most countries will be shitty, even trying to stock up on OTC codeine (in some countries) is not likely to work because your body can only convert so much of it to morphine before losing that ability for a little bit, so an overdose on it alone would be quite difficult. From what I can think of, all of the other options are just terrifying, like im sure taking 2000 mg+ diphenhydramine would probably be lethal from torsade pointes or whatever it's called but I can't see that as anything but terrifying and painful. I wish you luck.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Nope. I'm sorry.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there was a straightforward way to just free ourselves from this existence, I'm also tired of feeling trapped here. But sadly we exist in such an anti-suicide society where we are so cruelly denied ways to just leave in peace.

Reactions: Letmedienow
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
All methods of od with otc medications are too painful and always take a long time. Sorry.