R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I know how to make SN and that's the only ingredient i need. I cant take it anymore and can't afford a P.O box.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hey.
  • Local Chemical Suppliers: In some areas, there may be local chemical suppliers or distributors that cater to industrial and laboratory needs. You can search for these suppliers in your region.
  • Agricultural Supply Stores: Sodium nitrate is sometimes used as a fertilizer in agriculture. While it may not be common, you might find sodium nitrate in larger agricultural supply stores or co-ops. However, the purity of sodium nitrate sold for agricultural use may vary.
What is your method of synthesis?

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I know how to make SN and that's the only ingredient i need. I cant take it anymore and can't afford a P.O box.
? You know how to make it ?
I see you Walter white

• Yay!
Reactions: darknesscomesquick, hevlalab, Meditation guide and 6 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I see you Walter white
it's not really a complicated synthesis just not so pure in non-industrial settings

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I see you Walter white
yeah, i don't want to spread too much info as i'm not sure if it's against the rules but it's not complicated.
Hey.
  • Local Chemical Suppliers: In some areas, there may be local chemical suppliers or distributors that cater to industrial and laboratory needs. You can search for these suppliers in your region.
  • Agricultural Supply Stores: Sodium nitrate is sometimes used as a fertilizer in agriculture. While it may not be common, you might find sodium nitrate in larger agricultural supply stores or co-ops. However, the purity of sodium nitrate sold for agricultural use may vary.
May i dm? not sure if commenting is against the rules

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I have sodium nitrate. A lot of it lol. Can you please PM me the instructions to synthesize SN?

• Yay!
Reactions: squirley
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Btw: wouldn't purity be low & by-products cause undesirable side effects (like burning the mouth/stomach)?

Reactions: Meditation guide
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
yeah, i don't want to spread too much info as i'm not sure if it's against the rules but it's not complicated.

May i dm? not sure if commenting is against the rules
Why would you even bother posting it ? Why not just cook it and chop it lol wtf wooooo it's Friday baby trolls heavy call it fenny
I have sodium nitrate. A lot of it lol. Can you please PM me the instructions to synthesize SN?
LOOOOLLLLL
Wtf does this even mean

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
are you high?
Why would you even bother posting it ? Why not just cook it and chop it lol wtf wooooo it's Friday baby trolls heavy call it fenny

LOOOOLLLLL

LOOOOLLLLL

Wtf does this even mean

Wtf does this even mean

Wtf does this even mean

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Shut the fuck up talking about making SN openly in a public thread

Look at your first post.
there's other threads like this? I don't think I'm breaking any rules.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
there's other threads like this? I don't think I'm breaking any rules.
Your original post made no sense. Just read it.
Read it.
And then the rest are talking about making shit on a forum that's heavily watched by LE and pro beef cakes , just read your first post. And say it out loud .

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023

LOOOOLLLLL

Wtf does this even mean
if you can't say anything helpful pls stfu. i didn't say how to make sn and even if i did that wouldn't be against the rules.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and rustinpeacepolaris
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
if you can't say anything helpful pls stfu. i didn't say how to make sn and even if i did that wouldn't be against the rules.
Ok 19 m gotcha no problem lol
Say it out loud.
Hey.
????

Last edited:
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
have you considered cooking meth out of an RV to save some money for your family first? (breaking bad reference)😉

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide and squirley
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Btw: wouldn't purity be low & by-products cause undesirable side effects (like burning the mouth/stomach)?
I don't know anything about chemistry, but I did read it's a simple recipe and yes absolutely the byproducts wouldn't be anything I would want to ingest. Aluminum? no thanks

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I just want to check because this might sound like an obvious question but you know the difference between Nitrate and Nitrite?

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: squirley, Meditation guide, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So this entire thread is about sodium nitrate? 🤣

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I just want to check because this might sound like an obvious question but you know the difference between Nitrate and Nitrite?
No , i have no idea, I'm new and thought drinking salt is the same thing lol