W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
and seeing if I can survive as a vagabond for a bit? Would it be possible to run away without being traced?

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
and seeing if I can survive as a vagabond for a bit? Would it be possible to run away without being traced?

A very risky thing to do. Makes you a prime target for being taken advantage of as you will be in place you don't know and likely have even less safety nets than you.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
A very risky thing to do. Makes you a prime target for being taken advantage of as you will be in place you don't know and likely have even less safety nets than you.
I suppose that's true, but even having a day where I feel free and enjoy and then ctb seems like an okay idea at the mo.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I suppose that's true, but even having a day where I feel free and enjoy and then ctb seems like an okay idea at the mo.

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. :aw: But living on the street generally isn't a pleasant experience in your homeland or in foreign country so I fear it would just make you suffer more. Rather than feeling free I think you would be more feel worried if you can manage to eat or scared if you might be attacked by someone.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. :aw: But living on the street generally isn't a pleasant experience in your homeland or in foreign country so I fear it would just make you suffer more. Rather than feeling free I think you would be more feel worried if you can manage to eat or scared if you might be attacked by someone.
Thank you for the honesty :) I'm probably just trying to imagine that there's some kind of fantasy into the wild thing that in reality is very rare.

Reactions: VabeniPokojneTmy
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Thank you for the honesty :) I'm probably just trying to imagine that there's some kind of fantasy into the wild thing that in reality is very rare.

I totally get it. I fantasise about ways I could massively change my life when I am suffering too. But then my pessimism and realism kicks in and I just like I will just make things worse. Sorry for passing that pessimism on, but I do get worried when I see people pondering actions which seem more dangerous in a prolonged suffering way. :mmm:

VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
Sometimes I feel treally strong need to get away and I almost can't resist, so I usually take my bag and just wonder few days in random forests and small cities. I use train for transport to unknown destination, sometimes with ticket sometimes without (not very often, I am scared) or hitch a ride if I want to talk (not very often too).
At the beginning of each trip there is always great feeling of freedom but in few days I get bored and start to look for a way how to get home. The biggest problem is loneliness, boredom and loads of time for thinking. Weather may be problem too, but nothing that good preparation could not beat. Never had serious problem with people but I am male and usually sleep in uninhabited areas.
I am not sure about plane, but I thing getting out of routine and free yourself by this way is super idea.
Safe travels :)

Reactions: Walilamdzi
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Depends. You're here and you obviously consider killing yourself. If you really are on the brink of suicide, what do you have to lose?

Reactions: Walilamdzi
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Depends. You're here and you obviously consider killing yourself. If you really are on the brink of suicide, what do you have to lose?
There is a big difference between killing yourself to end your suffering and putting yourself in dangerous situation where you could be put through horrendous treatment and survive.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44, Sensei and Walilamdzi
VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
I agree with Sensei. Don't think there is a big danger in vagabonding.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There is a big difference between killing yourself to end your suffering and putting yourself in dangerous situation where you could be put through horrendous treatment and survive.

Good point.