• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sunlight99

Sep 20, 2018
Using something around the house? Thinking about going today but probably won't. SI is too strong, feel bad for religious reasons, and going to try working out and staying busy. But I have the house to myself today.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Compression with tourniquet. Download Five Last Acts from the List of resources (link is in my signature). It's covered in section 1 Last Acts, subsection 2 Compression. Everything you need can be found around the house.

Reactions: Soul
J

jordan01

May 16, 2019
Partial, but its soo hard to get right

Reactions: Ruffian
K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
I'm going to try table salt overdose. Anything over 25 g of salt should be fatal. Also make sure its deiodized salt, because iodine overdose could potentially cause other issues.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I was going to hang myself in the garage...

• Aww..
Reactions: Halo13
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Has anyone tried tourniquet compression? Tried but only get bloated feeling head and pen seems to unwind if I let go. Tights too stretchy. Trying silk type scarf. They make it sound easy.... thanks

S

Sustainablescott888

May 23, 2019
I was going to hang myself in the garage...

I have constantly thought about ending my life because I so desperately want to live in New Zealand and haven't been able to make it happen. You live my dream.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Has anyone tried tourniquet compression? Tried but only get bloated feeling head and pen seems to unwind if I let go. Tights too stretchy. Trying silk type scarf. They make it sound easy.... thanks
I'd say a pen is too small. You need something long enough so that one end rests on your shoulder after release. It also requires practice in the same way as partial as it's based on the same principle - blocking the carotid arteries. A silk scarf is good, as it has a high tensile strength, is comfortable and doesn't stretch. Make sure you leave enough of the ends free when tying the reef (square) knot to prevent it coming undone.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and cappuccinogirl
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have constantly thought about ending my life because I so desperately want to live in New Zealand and haven't been able to make it happen. You live my dream.

Are you in good physical shape without any mental illnesses? Do you live in the UK, Australia, USA or Canada? If you can answer yes to both questions, there is a way you can move to New Zealand. It will take some hard work and time but it is almost 100% guaranteed.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Are you in good physical shape without any mental illnesses? Do you live in the UK, Australia, USA or Canada? If you can answer yes to both questions, there is a way you can move to New Zealand. It will take some hard work and time but it is almost 100% guaranteed.
You can come work here for a year, staying here is the hard part.