onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
i have been depressed for years, i NEED ctb soon, but i don't want to feel too much pain or fail, my "relatives" never cared about me and I am charged all the time and remember that I am useless, I don't want a job, I don't want to go to college, I don't want to try to have friends anymore, I don't want anything at all, I just want to be dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Therealnobody, death137 and suicide4me
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Unfortunately, there are so many variables that go into partial and each person, and each attempt can bring different results. I have done partial many times, one time I passed out almost right away and it was painless and other times it's hurt like hell because I end up just yanking around. I understand your thoughts and I wish you a peaceful journey whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: Therealnobody, death137 and onthelastday
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am personally unable to pass out with partial--at this point in time. There are several users that are able to pass out within seconds without feeling any pain, after they pass out the weight will drop and squeeze the fuck out of everything in the neck if everything holds up. So I consider such a hanging to be on-part with peaceful and/or instant methods, but most people have a hard time getting this to work, same as with night-night.

Reactions: death137 and onthelastday