Oct 20, 2023
Is there any possible N source?
Do I need to go South America?
I live in Asia so want to get N in Asia

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Sadly near impossible to get it. As above post, some talk of Peru and one of our members has posted today that he's going to Mexico in search of it.

Any you see online is almost certainly a scam.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
A couple of highly reputable sellers have pento and fentanyl on the main darknet market. Selling into Europe though, not sure about US but it can't be that hard.

Learn about legitimate markets though so you don't get scammed.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
A couple of highly reputable sellers have pento and fentanyl on the main darknet market. Selling into Europe though, not sure about US but it can't be that hard.

Could you PM me some links please.

Do you know if any are UK based rather than shipping to the UK?

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Last month, Dutch journalists conducted an investigation into Nembutal scammers. The Dutch police have identified nearly 300 websites claiming to sell Nembutal, all of which are, of course, scammers.

The journalists also interviewed Exit International. They state that currently, there is no reliable seller.

The only apparent option is to go to countries in South America. For those who cannot afford a veterinarian, obtaining Nembutal seems to be a way to euthanize seriously ill animals.

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023

Can you pm me the source