• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
I received my SN but it came from Russia and I keep reading that it's not a reliable source? So I want to know if anyone else has discovered another chemical other then SN? That's easier to purchase?

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
If you already have SN could you find a test for it perhaps? I'm not an expert on sources so can't say much, but I've certainly seen topics mentioning testing SN. There are plenty of chemicals other than SN, but most likely none that are as researched, reliable, or they might be more painful/require much greater quantities. Many things can be toxic in the right quantity, even water. I don't have anything specific I can mention though since I haven't done research on things like that in a few years and I'm more inclined towards SN/N/hanging myself. Especially the research and testimonials on SN make it seem better, if I were in your position and had some I'd try to test it and figure out if it's completely a lost cause first if possible. Be careful with anything else and do as much research as you can should you go that route. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, SpaceCadet and sealbabies
Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
If you already have SN could you find a test for it perhaps? I'm not an expert on sources so can't say much, but I've certainly seen topics mentioning testing SN. There are plenty of chemicals other than SN, but most likely none that are as researched, reliable, or they might be more painful/require much greater quantities. Many things can be toxic in the right quantity, even water. I don't have anything specific I can mention though since I haven't done research on things like that in a few years and I'm more inclined towards SN/N/hanging myself. Especially the research and testimonials on SN make it seem better, if I were in your position and had some I'd try to test it and figure out if it's completely a lost cause first if possible. Be careful with anything else and do as much research as you can should you go that route. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.
Thank You for replying, I'm going to buy some aquarium strips to make sure it's good, but the way it came wo opening it I shock the bottle and I can hear it w clumps in it. Ugh

Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Thank You for replying, I'm going to buy some aquarium strips to make sure it's good, but the way it came wo opening it I shock the bottle and I can hear it w clumps in it. Ugh
I think other users have posted about their SN having clumps and that alone might not be something that is as bad as you think. Hopefully you can find information on that here from other users' experience. I hope testing it goes well. Best wishes once more, and I hope you can figure things out!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Ecka-26 and SpaceCadet