• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Hi!

I don't really know that much about different suicide methods even after reading all the threads on here and help of a friend, I still don't seem to grow any smarter.
Every method is either too complicated or will most likely fail.
Does anyone know if there's a method that has a high success rate and isn't that complicated?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Death. and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
N is uncomplicated if you can source it and have the money.

Reactions: Stan and Death.
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I agree, N is the best although there might be slight complexities in sourcing it. If you can't get your hands on it there's always the good old tried and tested hanging.

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I agree, N is the best although there might be slight complexities in sourcing it. If you can't get your hands on it there's always the good old tried and tested hanging.
Or SN.
Where are you?
A few have tried recently with hanging on here and failed. There is a mega thread on it but as it wasn't my preferred method I've not read it, maybe read it as it might help you.

Reactions: gingerplum and Death.
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Or SN.
Where are you?

A few have tried recently with hanging on here and failed. There is a mega thread on it but as it wasn't my preferred method I've not read it, maybe read it as it might help you.
Thanks for the help but I've fortunately already got my N. Just sticking around for a while to see if my life will improve sufficiently enough to be bearable. I'm a big fan of hanging though, it was my number 1 choice before getting N powder. There's just something about hanging's simplicity that makes it appealing to me. No complicated antiemetic regimens or numbing agents for your mouth lol.

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
The main issue is the sourcing of it. An absolute nightmare if not in the US by the looks of it.

Reactions: Shadow_Walkerr95
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the help but I've fortunately already got my N. Just sticking around for a while to see if my life will improve sufficiently enough to be bearable. I'm a big fan of hanging though, it was my number 1 choice before getting N powder. There's just something about hanging's simplicity that makes it appealing to me. No complicated antiemetic regimens or numbing agents for your mouth lol.
You are like me I've my N but currently don't need it as I'm giving life one more go, so to speak.
Couldn't hang myself I just can't do Pain.
The main issue is the sourcing of it. An absolute nightmare if not in the US by the looks of it.
I'm in the U.K. and got it but it had to come via several different sources due to customs.

Reactions: Belter
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Why is N easier to get than in europe ?

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
I'm in the U.K. and got it but it had to come via several different sources due to customs.
Interesting so there may be light for us in the UK after all

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Interesting so there may be light for us in the UK after all
There might be. I know a few months ago N was being intercepted at customs and A and to stop selling for that time being. India and China are 2 other countries you could look at. Someone tried Peru but they couldn't find it and Mexico is the other place. This is why people are turning to SN but now that's being blocked by Amazon to some countries and EBay. The problem isn't always the SN but the meto you need to take with it.

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
There might be. I know a few months ago N was being intercepted at customs and A and to stop selling for that time being. India and China are 2 other countries you could look at. Someone tried Peru but they couldn't find it and Mexico is the other place. This is why people are turning to SN but now that's being blocked by Amazon to some countries and EBay. The problem isn't always the SN but the meto you need to take with it.

If there is an update to reliable sources then I will be all ears when it happens, but wether it happens within my timeframe im not so sure.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
If there is an update to reliable sources then I will be all ears when it happens, but wether it happens within my timeframe im not so sure.
What's your time frame?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I would like to at least see Christmas but shortly after then will be my most likely date.
Ok, well stay on this site if you can as it's a great help if you want to CTB or not. You are among friends x

Reactions: khw777 and Shadow_Walkerr95
MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
Shooting (assuming you live somewhere like the US where you can easily access a shotgun)
Jumping (assuming you follow the 150ft on land/250ft on water rule)
Long Drop Hanging (assuming you buy some good rope with a 500+lb working load and drop at least 10ft)

All of these are extremely reliable and quickly achievable with less than $200

S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019

I am from India, where or how can I get N in India?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
What about CO (Kohlenmonoxidvergiftung) in a car, tent, etc... I read a lot of times about that. I think its great fainting before you finally suffocate.
But almost nobody is talking about that here. Is there a reason?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
What about CO (Kohlenmonoxidvergiftung) in a car, tent, etc... I read a lot of times about that. I think its great fainting before you finally suffocate.

We can't cope with those crazy Germancompoundnouns.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
We can't cope with those crazy Germancompoundnouns.
well... I'm glad, that this seems to be a problem for you. If that is everything you care about, then congratulations. You can be very proud.

Reactions: NoDream
T

Tats31

Oct 19, 2019
You are like me I've my N but currently don't need it as I'm giving life one more go, so to speak.
Couldn't hang myself I just can't do Pain.

New to the site so rather green in methods can I ask what N is ? Without being hammered for not knowing

Reactions: Alessa
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Most suicide methods are uncomplicated.

The only one of the top of my head that could be considered complicated is an exit bag (obviously there are more, but I am talking about common methods)

Hanging, shooting, jumping, taking a substance are all not complicated.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
May I ask, how to get Nembutal? Iam quite impressed, never heard of it. Now I'd prefer to die by N instead of CO...

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Drowning's pretty uncomplicated. Go to a lake, drink some booze for courage, tie a weight to yourself, jump in, and breathe in deeply.
CO is an easy way to go, but it's somewhat complicated to set up, especially if you're not sure how to go about it the right way (burn coals in chimney starter, wait till they're gray, tip in a pail, etc....). It's pretty time consuming if you're pressed for time.

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
May I ask, how to get Nembutal? Iam quite impressed, never heard of it. Now I'd prefer to die by N instead of CO...
You need more privallages before anyone can email you.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019

With great effort, consideration and expense. It is an illegal substance that is ordered from a mysterious man named A from which you have to go to the pph to find his email, set up an anonymous email account with protonmail and then create contact. You will then need to give a way to anonymously send around $850 US to him, depending on where he is sending to.

You will need to consider where it is being sent. If it's your address then consider that customs may seize it and may be a visit from police. There has not much news of being charged yet done people do never receive their delivery.

Its the most certain method in a way. However the difficulty in obtaining it.

There are carbon monoxide threads on here. Solve members have attempted.

Reactions: Alessa
F

FromEngland

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,
I'm new.
Have been reading pages on this forum for the last hour.
Everyone keeps using codes and abbreviations which I'm guessing is a legal thing but the problem is... I have no idea what N is because of that!
Took me half an hour just finding a link that explains what SN but not N.
Thanks

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
SN seems to be fairly straightforward. The materials are easily acquirable as well.