O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
would it be possible to record a message while jumping from a bridge and having it send automatically later (supposed the smartphone is still functional)?
So supposed I wanted to record a final message to somebody or several people, and would like to record the message while I am falling from the bridge... then when I hit the ground I'd be dead. But the smartphone wouldn't be. It could stop the recording and then send the message via e-mail to one or several recipients.
Is there a technical solution for that? Somebody savvy who could help?

Reactions: lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
would it be possible to record a message while jumping from a bridge and having it send automatically later (supposed the smartphone is still functional)?
So supposed I wanted to record a final message to somebody or several people, and would like to record the message while I am falling from the bridge... then when I hit the ground I'd be dead. But the smartphone wouldn't be. It could stop the recording and then send the message via e-mail to one or several recipients.
Is there a technical solution for that? Somebody savvy who could help?
I dont think you are going to be thinking about making a video while falling

Reactions: Nofaith, RottingFlowerBrains, throwaway123 and 3 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure if there is a way to set scheduled text messages, but you can certainly do this with emails.

Outlook:
Delay the delivery of a single message
  1. In the message, on the Options tab, in the More Options group, click Delay Delivery .
  2. Click Message Options.
  3. Under Delivery options, select the Do not deliver before check box, and then click the delivery date and time that you want.
And here is how to do it with Gmail:

https://www.boomeranggmail.com/l/schedule-an-email.html

Reactions: throwaway123 and lv-gras
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Live stream would be easiest as you can start running it as you get ready to jump

Reactions: lv-gras
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Live stream would be easiest as you can start running it as you get ready to jump
yeah, but who will send the livestream to whom I want it to see?

Reactions: lv-gras and MissLisa
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
yeah, but who will send the livestream to whom I want it to see?
I guess if you live stream to Facebook then some of your friends/family will see and everyone can see it after at any point

L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
And when you can't jump but have live streamed to Facebook its gonna seem like a bad idea

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Leave the phone at home and just concentrate on your method.

Reactions: Living_Ghost
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Well I guess he wants to tell or show a special person how it all ends for him . He ain't gonna get much words out in a four second fall at 200 mph however.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains