• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Is there an app or something where I can just show my old prescriptions and get a refill so I dont have to have a huge bill? I just need a piece of paper, I know what I need, and can show that I was on all that before.

Like maybe a cheap service that is legal, that uses Medicare part D.

Last edited:
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Take it your in the US?

I'm in the UK I just log in to my NHS Wales account and click repeat prescription every month ?

Out of curiosity how much do you pay? And what for (if you don't mind me asking )

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Take it your in the US?

I'm in the UK I just log in to my NHS Wales account and click repeat prescription every month ?

Out of curiosity how much do you pay? And what for (if you don't mind me asking )
I dont have insurance yet I am still waiting for that to happen. I wish we had something like that here. Doctors wont write a prescription without a recent visit. I can figure out a way to pay for the prescriptions I have part D Medicare for years for prescriptions.l so it will be like $36 dollars for all my meds for a month. I just need that piece of paper that says I can have them.

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
I dont have insurance yet I am still waiting for that to happen. I wish we had something like that here. Doctors wont write a prescription without a recent visit. I can figure out a way to pay for the prescriptions I have part D Medicare for years for prescriptions.l so it will be like $36 dollars for all my meds for a month. I just need that piece of paper that says I can have them.
Sorry to hear that, unfortunatley I've grown up with it being free as much as I despise it, but that's a whole other conversation.

Can't you get them elsewhere? I.e online ?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I just called Urgent care, a psychiatric hospital, and an emergency room none of then say they will write those prescriptions even though I can bring a paper from my pharmacy that says I was taking them all.

They all said the same thing go to your PCP, or psychiatrist to get them refilled. They don't listen when I tell them I dont have access to those right now without insurance. It just feels like I'm going around and circles, and transfered all over the place to tell my story another time to another random person.

Last edited:
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Sorry to hear that! Most systems are screwed unless your paying top dollar!

Hope you get what you need !

Reactions: PatKat
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sounds like something that would be extremely illegal considering the DEA and CDC have essentially turned pharmacies and doctors into their little bitches and constantly keep an eye on them. Because a lot of junkies today are into prescription drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wish they had stores on every corner where u could get refills on meds in case u can't make it to the doctor right away but u need your meds. Without prescription. God that would reduce some of the stress between doctor visits. It's like they want u to revolve your life around doctor visits and limited amount of pills to keep u in a state of mild anxiety lol! I hate the state control over healthcare needs so much. I think everything should be over the counter, even the dangerous stuff. Just make it so the seller is not responsible if you misuse the medicine.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss