• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arandomhuman

Nov 19, 2023
Hello, I am F18, and I graduated recently, I think I have some kind of genetical bipolar or clinical depression since early childhood (since primary school).

I don't really have any interest in the future, neither in finding love nor having kids nor particular jobs.
There are a few things I find cool but it's more like useless spending needs due to consumerism than real happiness.
I do not feel sad, I just feel like living isn't really neccesary.

Should I do something before ctb to know if I should do it ? Do you advise a specific age before ctb in case my brain changes?
Since I know I'm pretty young, I would like to know if there are other chemically imbalanced people in this forum and their pieces of advice.

I'm a hard drug believer too, do you think asking a psychiatrist for an anti-depressant could regulate my chemical imbalance?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Forever Sleep, TheLakesKrueguer and 1 other person
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I would say at least make it to 25 then consider

• Love
Reactions: twatingthroughlife, Unwr!tten, Dizzylady80 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you never consulted a doctor/psychiatrist/therapist regarding your issues? You should do that first, try therapy and meds. Are you diagnosed with what you suspect (bipolar / clinical depression)?

Reactions: twatingthroughlife, Unwr!tten and Dizzylady80
A

Arandomhuman

Nov 19, 2023
Have you never consulted a doctor/psychiatrist/therapist regarding your issues? You should do that first, try therapy and meds. Are you diagnosed with what you suspect (bipolar / clinical depression)?
In France, you cannot go to a psychiatrist without parental permission, my dad only allowed me psychologist/therapist and they can't diagnose here, same for regular doctors for mental health.

I am not diagnosed, my mom neither, but seeing her and me I suspect something like this.
(here is a list of things she has done : attempted suicide, then lie about being beaten by dad, then flee out the ambulance and is declared missing, incoherent speech, paranoia, suicide and murder threats, sexual, physical, and mental abuse especially in early childhood, little to no relationships outside the workplace, and illegal things, such as identity theft.)

I'll try to see as soon as possible with a psychiatrist what I have, from the official paper sheet of the government and the problems I had in early childhood, the least I suspect is having handicaps which include mental and behavioral problems.
As far as I know, I wasn't given a specific diagnosis, just that I wasn't expected to make it until high school due to linguistic problems and difficulty socializing, I was put in some kind of experimental group for antisocial people too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Forever Sleep, Dizzylady80 and 1 other person
TheLakesKrueguer

TheLakesKrueguer

Mar 5, 2023
In France, you cannot go to a psychiatrist without parental permission, my dad only allowed me psychologist/therapist and they can't diagnose here, same for regular doctors for mental health.

I am not diagnosed, my mom neither, but seeing her and me I suspect something like this.
(here is a list of things she has done : attempted suicide, then lie about being beaten by dad, then flee out the ambulance and is declared missing, incoherent speech, paranoia, suicide and murder threats, sexual, physical, and mental abuse especially in early childhood, little to no relationships outside the workplace, and illegal things, such as identity theft.)

I'll try to see as soon as possible with a psychiatrist what I have, from the official paper sheet of the government and the problems I had in early childhood, the least I suspect is having handicaps which include mental and behavioral problems.
As far as I know, I wasn't given a specific diagnosis, just that I wasn't expected to make it until high school due to linguistic problems and difficulty socializing, I was put in some kind of experimental group for antisocial people too.
Salut, je t'écris en français puisque t'es française. Est-ce que t'es inscrit a une Fac ? Si c'est le cas, je te conseille très fortement d'aller aux SIMPPS (ou l'équivalent de ta région)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so awful what you have been through. You should find a doc/psych/therapist and evaluate your recovery options with professional help. If nothing can make your life worth living you can always consider CTB then.

Reactions: Abyssal and Unwr!tten
A

Arandomhuman

Nov 19, 2023
This is so awful what you have been through. You should find a doc/psych/therapist and evaluate your recovery options with professional help. If nothing can make your life worth living you can always consider CTB then.
Thank you, I'm going to do that and also see if I could make it into the 50% incapacity for handicap help too.
Salut, je t'écris en français puisque t'es française. Est-ce que t'es inscrit a une Fac ? Si c'est le cas, je te conseille très fortement d'aller aux SIMPPS (ou l'équivalent de ta région)
Je ne suis pas dans une fac, je fais une année sabbatique, néanmoins je note pour l'année prochaine !

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Time speeds immensely as an adult and it becomes clear you only have about 50 brief days (years) left even if you live as long as possible. So I'd say 25 is definitely the point you can be absolutely sure you are making the right choice. But I'm an advocate for people of any age having the freedom to choose.

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Your brain stops developing at around 25 so I think people should wait until they're that old if they can. In your case I definitely think seeking a diagnosis and seeking out meds is a good idea to at least try first. Can you see a psychiatrist on your own now that you're 18?

• Love
Reactions: Unwr!tten
TheLakesKrueguer

TheLakesKrueguer

Mar 5, 2023
Thank you, I'm going to do that and also see if I could make it into the 50% incapacity for handicap help too.

Je ne suis pas dans une fac, je fais une année sabbatique, néanmoins je note pour l'année prochaine !
Mm si tu n'es pas ds la fac, tente d'y aller et explique ta situation. Théoriquement, ils ne peuvent pas t'aider puisque t'es pas inscrite. Mais, ils peuvent te guider envers des groupes ou des médecins qui pourraient te recevoir. Sinon, essaye d'aller à une Maison des Adolescents. Moi, je suis allé là-bas et c'est grâce à ça que j'ai pu commencer mon traitement. Envoye un mail pour un rendez-vous et bon courage !

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hello, I am F18, and I graduated recently, I think I have some kind of genetical bipolar or clinical depression since early childhood (since primary school).

I don't really have any interest in the future, neither in finding love nor having kids nor particular jobs.
There are a few things I find cool but it's more like useless spending needs due to consumerism than real happiness.
I do not feel sad, I just feel like living isn't really neccesary.

Should I do something before ctb to know if I should do it ? Do you advise a specific age before ctb in case my brain changes?
Since I know I'm pretty young, I would like to know if there are other chemically imbalanced people in this forum and their pieces of advice.

I'm a hard drug believer too, do you think asking a psychiatrist for an anti-depressant could regulate my chemical imbalance?
I would try therapy first for sure. A lot of ppl experienced a major life improvement just by taking antidepressants. What about spirituality? It might be worth exploring this area too before ending everything. Also your opinions might change some say that brain is not fully developed till 23.

Reactions: Dizzylady80