Sep 9, 2019
Ive got some random questions to ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonicide, forever21 and Brick In The Wall
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
That's a very interesting question. I often wonder if there are any pharmacists.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I know for a fact there are some people in the medical field that are members here. But for privacy sake I won't mention who they are. The medical field can be a very depressing one and may also cause a type of long term PTSD in some. Of course that also depends on what part of the field you're in.

Reactions: justwhy?, forever21 and EmptyArms
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
It would be great to have A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. An expert on pills and potions. A kindly doctor (press right there and ...pfft). A mad scientist, special interest in gases. A shibari expert perhaps? Too niche? How about a hitman? Gotta be easier than getting N from A.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I think if I lived, I would choose to be one. But I don't count because I am not one right now. But I was studying the health field at one point in my life. I used to be so passionate in this field of study.

Reactions: forever21 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It would be great to have A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. An expert on pills and potions. A kindly doctor (press right there and ...pfft). A mad scientist, special interest in gases. A shibari expert perhaps? Too niche? How about a hitman? Gotta be easier than getting N from A.

Hahaha, that would be awesome. You have partially made my day with this. That last line was classic.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, EmptyArms and OreoWellington
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Hahaha, that would be awesome. You have partially made my day with this. That last line was classic.
I was also thinking of Fatal Lapdancer. She could take out the old ones and anyone with a dodgy ticker. She pulls the curtain across, and the end comes fast. Probably faster than they'd like.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I know for a fact there are some people in the medical field that are members here. But for privacy sake I won't mention who they are. The medical field can be a very depressing one and may also cause a type of long term PTSD in some. Of course that also depends on what part of the field you're in.
But not just out of curiousity....also wanted to ask some questions.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and OreoWellington
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Ive went to med school in germany for 2 years but then left because I hated it. I would have 4 years to go to complete the degree. (in germany you go to med school right after 12th grade).
It seems there are many nurses and nursing students on here.