• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Or I don't know if I should open an account or a credit card.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Courier services for selected country. Visit an office that sends money to that country, you can pay in cash and they would route the money and exchange rate automatically to whomever your recipient is. Did it all the time when I'm sending tens of thousands overseas because MG or Western Union had a limit.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Euthanasia
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Courier services for selected country. Visit an office that sends money to that country, you can pay in cash and they would route the money and exchange rate automatically to whomever your recipient is. Did it all the time when I'm sending tens of thousands overseas because MG or Western Union had a limit.
After all, is there no way to send money overseas in cash online? It's a shame, but I don't have a car and I live with my parentsšŸ˜”

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You can stick the money on a cash card like a Walmart cash card and use the number on that to send money over. Otherwise I can't think of any other way.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
You can stick the money on a cash card like a Walmart cash card and use the number on that to send money over. Otherwise I can't think of any other way.
If I talk about my nationality here, there will be problems. Can I try as a PM?