• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
Is there a way to make a car explode while you sit in it? Like lighting something on it on fire. Or is this just a movie thing and does not happen irl

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Jadzia, GasMonkey and newave3
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
sounds painful

Reactions: Jadzia and newave3
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
sounds painful
yea I'd stick with hanging or even H2S... or SN if one has access to it.

reliability, speed and peacefulness are all a big deal when it comes to methods

Reactions: iwanttodie1
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Cars are unlikely to explode, but mechanical failures, malfunctions, collisions, and rollovers are all things that can cause a car to catch fire. Fire is the worst way to go.

I

iwanttodie1

Jun 15, 2022
Cars are unlikely to explode, but mechanical failures, malfunctions, collisions, and rollovers are all things that can cause a car to catch fire. Fire is the worst way to go.
Is fire painful? What if you fully cover yourself with oil and light yourself? How long do you think you'd survive burning before dying?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jadzia and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Is fire painful? What if you fully cover yourself with oil and light yourself? How long do you think you'd survive burning before dying?
Even though I doubt anyone can really answer this thoroughly without experiencing it first-hand, there's a few clues that may lead you to a more fulfilling answer. You can look to the body's defense mechanisms for some understanding. Our brain does well to shield us from intense agonizing pain and I'm guessing that shock will set in quickly and the pain receptors will be shut down when the brain realizes that it's overloaded. It's reasonable to think that a loss of consciousness will occur rather quickly as the brain is overloaded with stimuli. The sooner one would lose consciousness, the better.
It's even possible for a victim to experience a heart attack when being subjected to something as stimulating as being completely engulfed in flame.

Every second of the agony is going to feel like 10 minutes.

Reactions: universe and iwanttodie1
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Fill the back seats full of full fuel containers without the cap. Spark up a fag and kaboom. Or open up a gas bottle and have a fag. I'd imagine you would be burnt to death before passing out so not something I'd want to try unless I was already dead

Reactions: makethepainstop and newave3
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
This has reminded me to @fightingsioux's "Ten threads we haven't seen yet but probably will soon". 😆

• Yay!
Reactions: iwanttodie1, sleeps, eternapeace and 1 other person
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
What is H2S?
hydrogen sulfide, also known as the "detergent method".

basically everyone has access to its ingredients, as they are just cheap stuff that one can buy on local stores.

H2S may have its downsides, but at least it's reliable, fast and available.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I imagine that technically it's possible but it would require serious skills in explosives, bombs, not to mention the illegal side of the thing. Given the existing regulations on the SN, I imagine it's more or less the same for chemicals.
It's sure to cause a simple fire is easier, the explosion requires real skills in this area, cars do not explode by themselves.
Every time I take the car I imagine and hope that it will explode, like in spy movies. Unfortunately for me, that doesn't happen.

Reactions: makethepainstop
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Is there a way to make a car explode while you sit in it? Like lighting something on it on fire. Or is this just a movie thing and does not happen irl
When in happens in movies or in real life it is due to someone setting up a bomb, usually a pipe bomb, that is set up to go off when a person turns on the ignition. This is something that takes some expertise to be able to do- if you don't know exactly what you are doing you could set off the device prematurely and do something like blow your hands off without killing yourself. This is such a risky method for things going wrong that it just couldn't be recommended- you can browse all the methods on this site and find methods with less risk if you need to find peace.

Reactions: makethepainstop