• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alexrxjtg vrv

Jun 14, 2022
There is a way not to suffer so much when it comes to committing suicide, taking pills or sticking a knife straight into my heart, sorry if this cannot be written in the forum, I am really desperate for an answer, this idea has circulated in my mind since I was a child, I tried to answer but I it's impossible and my parents the first time they heard me they beat me now that I'm an adult I don't even trust them my life is a disaster my parents think I was a criminal when I was young that I was a drug addict I wasn't but it was to such an extent that I always cried at night I don't blame them I made mistakes but as a child I always had the classic way of teaching by beatings to learn things about school and you were wrong I received blows with hoses on my back or with a synth sometimes out of fear I blocked myself so much wue my back ended up all full of marks I didn't care. I know that it helped me to improve but I never hit my little brother so that I would learn from him if I hugged him and whenever he finished all the tasks I always waited for that a hug in my childhood I received many traumas that until now I tried to fix on my own but it doesn't work when I make a mistake I always feel that feeling of fear of being beaten or insulted I'm afraid of speaking in public and I'm happy with everyone because whenever we went out my parents said shit about me anyway these thoughts kept killing me as I grew I don't trust anyone but this is killing me inside and I'm too cowardly to kill myself with a knife I tried but I didn't have the courage I tried to hang myself but I didn't succeed I tried with pills but they weren't the right ones I would like to know some way without leaving without so much pain

Last edited:
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
SN and N are the closest things to it atm.

• Informative
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven and TheDoomedDoomer
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
A high caliber rifle 20 degrees to the mouth will provide no pain and you won't fail. Even if you flinch the high caliber wont just put a bullet through your head, it will blow your entire back head off, all in less than one second
iu

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mriwantdie, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
There is a way not to suffer so much when it comes to committing suicide, taking pills or sticking a knife straight into my heart, sorry if this cannot be written in the forum, I am really desperate for an answer, this idea has circulated in my mind since I was a child, I tried to answer but I it's impossible and my parents the first time they heard me they beat me now that I'm an adult I don't even trust them my life is a disaster my parents think I was a criminal when I was young that I was a drug addict I wasn't but it was to such an extent that I always cried at night I don't blame them I made mistakes but as a child I always had the classic way of teaching by beatings to learn things about school and you were wrong I received blows with hoses on my back or with a synth sometimes out of fear I blocked myself so much wue my back ended up all full of marks I didn't care. I know that it helped me to improve but I never hit my little brother so that I would learn from him if I hugged him and whenever he finished all the tasks I always waited for that a hug in my childhood I received many traumas that until now I tried to fix on my own but it doesn't work when I make a mistake I always feel that feeling of fear of being beaten or insulted I'm afraid of speaking in public and I'm happy with everyone because whenever we went out my parents said shit about me anyway these thoughts kept killing me as I grew I don't trust anyone but this is killing me inside and I'm too cowardly to kill myself with a knife I tried but I didn't have the courage I tried to hang myself but I didn't succeed I tried with pills but they weren't the right ones I would like to know some way without leaving without so much pain
Nitrogen, can't be more painless than that, you just go to sleep/pass out(see Inert Gas/Exit Bag Megathread)---With SN, the risk is throwing up--N is also pretty painless and quick

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and FinishingLine
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Painless and reliable are carbon monoxid, helium and nitrogen. Helium and nitrogen with diving equipment is safer than the exit bag.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I would still like to obtain Phenobarbital.

L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
SN and N are the closest things to it atm.
SN is massively uncomfortable for people in the moments leading up to passing out, maybe it's not painful but vomiting and stuff of that ilk is not good.
There are few drug over doses i would say are better than SN

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"There are few drug over doses i would say are better" ... Can you give some examples ?

F

FinishingLine

May 23, 2022
Painless and reliable are carbon monoxid, helium and nitrogen. Helium and nitrogen with diving equipment is safer than the exit bag.
It is, isntĀ“t it? Diving mask over a bag? If you know you things.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It is, isntĀ“t it? Diving mask over a bag? If you know you things.
No diving mask over a bag ! I said diving equipment (gas cylinder, fullface diving mask, diving regulator, adapter to connect regulator to the gas cylinder)

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and FinishingLine
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Have you read the pinned posts and resources?

F

FinishingLine

May 23, 2022
Oh, you are right befree.

I didnĀ“t mean to say to replace the Exit Bag with just a Diving Mask.

For me itĀ“s never that but with a full face diving mask, breathing regulator.

Breathing in the inert gas and breathing out the exhaling CO2.

Reactions: befree