• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done44

Nov 26, 2022
I've done multiple attempts, the ones that failed weren't fatal. The ones that were almost fatal were torture.
Is there a dignified way of dying, without suffering for the last part?

I don't need the name (I mean against the rules), abbreviations are allowed (I think, right).
Is there way? (yeah, eatuhanesia, but I'm on a waiting list for about 3 years or so)

I just want to go to bed and not wake up. It feels like the most peaceful way to end this torture.
I had to throw away my SN to start my last treatment, and now I cannot order anymore. I'm honestly lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: bornfree and almaranthine
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've done multiple attempts, the ones that failed weren't fatal. The ones that were almost fatal were torture.
Is there a dignified way of dying, without suffering for the last part?

I don't need the name (I mean against the rules), abbreviations are allowed (I think, right).
Is there way? (yeah, eatuhanesia, but I'm on a waiting list for about 3 years or so)

I just want to go to bed and not wake up. It feels like the most peaceful way to end this torture.
I had to throw away my SN to start my last treatment, and now I cannot order anymore. I'm honestly lost.
Nitrogen

Reactions: Done44 and almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
The only "painless" ways to go (aside from inert gas inhalation) involve overdoses of drugs. Pentobarbital, or Nembutal (N) is what is used in veterinary euthanasia as well as in clinics performing it on people. It has not been obtainable for some time now, due to shortages, and the loss of a trusted supplier. Even then, it was difficult to get. There's other drugs that will put you under, like morphine or fentanyl, or even street drugs like heroin. Getting these substances is a whole 'nother story though. Also, illegal to be in possession of. Barbiturates were used for suicides back in the day, but are unobtainable now. Some people still accidentally or intentionally kill themselves with benzodiazepines by potentiating them with other drugs or alcohol.

Above commenter is mentioning nitrogen. Inert gases will put you to sleep and you won't wake up but this requires a whole set up. I had to edit my comment bc I forgot about the method—it is painless. However, I'm thinking if you don't have access to SN, it's not likely that you'll be able to get all of the equipment for the inert gas method.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Done44 and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Nitrogen sounds interesting but i dont know much about it.

- SN
- Gun

Reactions: Done44
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Since the people who could actually answer your question are now dead, a true answer to your question cannot be known. Personally, I doubt any method is completely painless.

Reactions: Done44
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
@Sonder thanks but delete the link (rules)

They are having a beer with Dr. Nietsche, definitely a subtle hint :hihi:

Last edited: