• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mashedout

Mashedout

Student
Nov 25, 2020
I've heard buying it online is very sketchy, but maybe someone knows of a reputable source to get it from overseas? Also I've heard you can get it prescribed over the phone if you talk to a psychiatrist about anxiety. Anyone had luck this that? Or just know how to get it without physically going to a doctor?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
From overseas will most likely be ceased by customs and you will get a letter asking for a doc prescription to release it. My dad ordered tylenol from the states and customs in Europe did exactly the same, tylenol imagine that oh and had Advil also. He lost 30 euros for nothing.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Mashedout
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
Getting a script for it is easy. I was on benzos for a long time and spoke to my docs about how my anxiety and ptsd are persistent the whole day and I don't want to have to rely on such a strong drug all the time. Ask for something that helps block the physical effects of anxiety without the risks and habit forming qualities of most anti anxiety drugs. Say a family member or friend had success using propranolol. I imagine you can obtain this easily on a telehealth or teledoc appointment. Best of luck