• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

flesh

Aug 16, 2023
It's the highest place I can find so far that are not restricted buildings. There's also a road below so maybe a car would be blind enough to run over.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You'd have to either hit a car or preferably a lorry on the way down. Or you'd have to fall head first. Risky business.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
If one had enough space to run before diving, not jumping, and landed on their head, that might do the trick. It might not be an immediate death but certainly an immediate knock out.

It would be wise to make it clear beforehand ones wishes regarding being sustained on life support as well, in the event of survival as a vegetable.

If I were to try this, I'd do it at late at night so there's not much traffic. As much as I want my life over already, I wouldn't want to land on someone's vehicle and possibly cause grave injury to others.

Reactions: mouseteacup, fwompie and flesh