• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I live with my parents and don't have a job since I'm still in high school, I do have some money tho but I can't waste too much of them because my mom would notice.
I don't have my own credit card so there's no way I can buy it online.
Does anyone know where I can get SN in Italy? If it doesn't cost too much I could ask a friend to order it for me but idk.
Any help is appreciated, thankss

Reactions: jemetire and EndJstifiesTheMeans
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I got a site I might be able to send you, I haven't bought it, so don't take my word for it being legit, but it's a start, as I'm also in the same boat as you. Shoot me a reply if your curious, not encouraging anything btw

Reactions: DarkRose, EndJstifiesTheMeans and BoyInTheBox
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I got a site I might be able to send you, I haven't bought it, so don't take my word for it being legit, but it's a start, as I'm also in the same boat as you. Shoot me a reply if your curious, not encouraging anything btw
I do want to know the site

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I also would like to know the site if possible. I don't understand how do I send dms here? Why does it not work for me?

DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
Could you give me the source too please? And also keep me updated.

Parasitic

Parasitic

Tew
Jun 16, 2023
If someone is able too please dm me it as well. Thank you.

S

SetMeFree11

Jun 5, 2023
Can you please pm me the site ?

ppoyyx

ppoyyx

Life goes on but mine not lol
May 9, 2023
I also would like to know the site if possible. I don't understand how do I send dms here? Why does it not work for me?
That's because you're still a new member. You will have to wait a bit and be a minimum active (reply, reactions etc) to access more functionalities including sending dms

Reactions: erepheus and bedtimebabe
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Could you please pm me the site? Many thanks.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Anyone before this message will get the link, I feel extremely mixed about handing a link out that could cause death. I believe everyone deserves to choose, but I feel sick deep down knowning that I have as the turning for someone to die.

Anyone else is going to have find their own or through the people here.

I hope you find peace in life or death

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Can you send me a private message with the website link please?