• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
There is always music in my head. Right now it is the bass line from Seven Nation Army.

Reactions: agreement, SinisterKid and ReverendGreen
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Songs play in my head constantly. If I'm not actively listening to music or podcasts fragments will loop and dance around in my brain.
Today has mostly been the vocals from Flying

Reactions: SinisterKid and Brainpain
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Songs play in my head constantly. If I'm not actively listening to music or podcasts fragments will loop and dance around in my brain.
Today has mostly been the vocals from Flying

Haha this is so me! Always a loop or beat and sometimes my head just makes one up but it is never quiet! I knew ear worms are a thing but I thought everyone had it 24/7 until recently when my psychiatrist said that's more of a bipolar/adhd/anxiety thing. Ok then. I only really mind when the music wakes me up or when it's something dreadful

Reactions: ReverendGreen
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I knew ear worms are a thing but I thought everyone had it 24/7 until recently when my psychiatrist said that's more of a bipolar/adhd/anxiety thing. Ok then. I only really mind when the music wakes me up or when it's something dreadful

Sounds about right. I read somewhere online that it's more likely to happen if you play an instrument because you're rewiring your brain to pay attention to musical patterns. Though I always get crazy looks when I try to explain it to my musician friends so idk.
It sucks when I'm at work and the same five seconds would play in my head for hours. Or when I'm nauseous and it's all I can focus on.

Reactions: Soul
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Sounds about right. I read somewhere online that it's more likely to happen if you play an instrument because you're rewiring your brain to pay attention to musical patterns. I'd always get crazy looks when I try to explain it to friends from my high school marching band though.
It sucks when I'm at work and the same five seconds would play in my head for hours. Or when I'm nauseous and it's all I can focus on.
Interesting ! I also play musical instruments!

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
The Kinks - Village Green

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

The whole time I was at the dentist. I'm tired of the song.

Reactions: agreement
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Ain't Got No by Nina Simone ❣️

Reactions: not_a_robot
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Kelly rowland - stole

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
it's been Dig Lazarus Dig and that Thievery Corp Suadade for a few days now because they're loaded in my youtube and I just keep listening to whatever is already loaded because my data os too slow to load new stuff. And yes they keep going when I turn them off.
And this has been stuck in my head for years. Good suicide song about how some people want to do it from loneliness. I always picture it as a lonely (but not really that lonely, just isolated) narcissist making love to herself in front of a mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804