• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
First of all, I already know it's not the easiest path... But it's the most available one for a broken person like me! and it's something no one would suspect (not before it happens). Every second that passes I'm more terrified of being here still, I'm in a prison that no longer depends on good or bad circumstances. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder (I don't think this can be corrected therefore).

If anyone has any idea of how it can be done and if it can be done as gradually as possible... Today I am 23 years old and at 20 I tried this method but gave up when I felt a powerful headache (worse than any migraine), I drank about 8L of water in 4 hours (in addition to hydrating me a lot in the previous days).

Is it possible to improve this? I am a person with low "body mass index"

Would the antiemetic cut off vomiting in this case? or because involving the brain would not be possible?

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
no - i dont think there is a reliable way to overdose with water.

Reactions: nevinoven
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I wish there was. I don't think that's possivle

flagmaster

flagmaster

Oct 19, 2020
Sure. Drinking too much water can cause excess pressure inside the skull which could lead to seizures, brain damage, a coma, and even death (in extreme and rare circumstances)

0/10 would not recommend.

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
Sure. Drinking too much water can cause excess pressure inside the skull which could lead to seizures, brain damage, a coma, and even death (in extreme and rare circumstances)

0/10 would not recommend.
nahhh... "can cause"..." could"... nothing for me then... ;-)

Reactions: flagmaster
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
I think you'd have more luck CTB if you tripped over your own shoelace :pfff: overdosing on water sounds way too difficult

• Yay!
Reactions: deadverysoon and Cannedbones