aliasblue.

aliasblue.

forever envious
Apr 3, 2023
Are there any self harm forums similar to this one? I would like to be able to discuss and ask questions about different self harm methods.

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Talking non-lethal self harm?

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I've never heard of a forum just for self-harm, but sometimes I see discussions about it pop up here even though it's not dedicated to that purpose. If you ask here, you'll get answers.

Reactions: Skathon, rationaltake and aliasblue.
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

This is just one of the recent threads that came up when I searched for self-harm on this site.

StarMaiden

StarMaiden

when it's cold I'd like to die
Mar 3, 2023
I wish there was. The closest thing I can think of are sh tumblr and sh twitter. (shblr/shtwt) but a forum would be nice. I wish I could share my sh pics with others free of judgement. I like taking pictures.

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
There isn't a forum as far as I know, there is shtwt (self harm twitter) but I wouldn't go there, it feels like a competition and a lot of them glorify it. R/selfharm is good imo, you can find a lot of useful resources there for harm reduction and wound care.

dyr

dyr

Jan 21, 2023
selfharm.pics is a good one. ive been a member since 2016 and the community there is really supportive and helpful with harm reduction. they have lots of resources and active mods.

Reactions: witchblades, cgrtt.brns and Maeve