G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Scalpels can be purchased a lot of places online, and the shipping box wouldn't say what they are.

Reactions: deleted, Metalhead and BPD Barbie
B

borderlineslut

May 11, 2020
Scalpels can be purchased a lot of places online, and the shipping box wouldn't say what they are.
i mean like they are hidden inside packaging i.e. when i open it it looks like a box of chocolates or something similar and its hidden inside or would i have to get someone i know to hide it for me - that would leave me with no chance

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Are you in prison or something?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: deleted, Meditation guide and LMFAO FOCKERS
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i mean like they are hidden inside packaging i.e. when i open it it looks like a box of chocolates or something similar and its hidden inside or would i have to get someone i know to hide it for me - that would leave me with no chance
You can have amazon gift wrap things for you. Other places might offer that service as well.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

OOOOOOOhhhhh...I have an idea! Why not have your mom bake you a pan of mac and cheese and then stick some shivs inside!!

Iu 16

Reactions: flatearth, Lostandlooking and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
well I'm screwed then I stg this is torture
If it's a facility you could end up with more restrictions if you're busted bringing stuff in since they would be likely to check what it is. If you're on suicide watch at home then you could order what you need and a decoy package. I know I couldn't handle confinement so my mind would be in the same palace.

B

borderlineslut

May 11, 2020
If it's a facility you could end up with more restrictions if you're busted bringing stuff in since they would be likely to check what it is. If you're on suicide watch at home then you could order what you need and a decoy package. I know I couldn't handle confinement so my mind would be in the same palace.
I'm completely restricted anyway, all they could take from me now is my laptop

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm completely restricted anyway, all they could take from me now is my laptop
I'm sorry you're in that position. I can understand the desperation. Will you get to get out of there any time soon?

B

borderlineslut

May 11, 2020
I'm sorry you're in that position. I can understand the desperation. Will you get to get out of there any time soon?
i wish I was but it isn't looking likely

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211