Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Was it, will it, or did I just fail... fail at it all. Was I doomed since birth or did this reality just beat me down untill I could barely walk anymore. I'm so lost that I don't even know what or who to blame, if there is anyone to blame anymore...

I just wanted to be loved, I just wanted warm hugs from the people I trust... that's all I ever asked for, that's all I needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, mediocre, Null84 and 4 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Everyone just needed to be loved for some of us maybe even all of us know what it is like not to be loved and that's no fun.

Reactions: DevilInHell667
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
A resounding YES to that question. There is a place here for you and for all of us. Its not much, but its better than the nothing we all had before we found the place. Hopefully, that might be just enough to make a difference.

• Love
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, mediocre, Null84 and 3 others
DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
Was it, will it, or did I just fail... fail at it all. Was I doomed since birth or did this reality just beat me down untill I could barely walk anymore. I'm so lost that I don't even know what or who to blame, if there is anyone to blame anymore...

I just wanted to be loved, I just wanted warm hugs from the people I trust... that's all I ever asked for, that's all I needed.
We accept you just the way you are even if you dont <3. Sending you love