O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
Is there something I can take before I go that will make it painless/less painful to cut off parts of my body I don't like?

Sorry if this question is stupid I don't know much about medical stuff or chemistry.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, GoatHerder and Kalista
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
There is no way to remove your own body parts that is not going to be extremely painful beyond comprehension. It would be so painful that your body would stop you from doing it if you did try. I'm not sure what you're struggling with that you feel the urge to do this, but it isn't possible.

Reactions: zaxxy1810, maniac116, OutOfThisBody and 6 others
Upvote 3
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
There is no way to remove your own body parts that is not going to be extremely painful beyond comprehension. It would be so painful that your body would stop you from doing it if you did try. I'm not sure what you're struggling with that you feel the urge to do this, but it isn't possible.
Thanks I was just wondering cuz I might be trans and I want to remove parts of my body I dont like so when they have a funeral for me I can look how I want to look.

Reactions: Zhendou
Upvote 1
H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
Thanks I was just wondering cuz I might be trans and I want to remove parts of my body I dont like so when they have a funeral for me I can look how I want to look.
I don't think the appearance of having parts crudely cut off is how you want to look. Surgical procedures under anesthesia, would be the way to go.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
Upvote 0
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Is there something I can take before I go that will make it painless/less painful to cut off parts of my body I don't like?

Sorry if this question is stupid I don't know much about medical stuff or chemistry.
Your question isn't stupid!
But, no I don't think there is a way to remove body parts without pain as long as your neurological system is functioning.
I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do.🌹💔

Upvote 0
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Your question isn't stupid!
But, no I don't think there is a way to remove body parts without pain as long as your neurological system is functioning.
I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do.🌹💔

This.
Plus, while modifying your body in these inferred ways isn't necessarily the purview of this site, I can confirm there are other pages that have methods to change it. Be thoughtful and I'm sure you'll be able to suss them out.

Ofc an official medical procedure would be wiser but you may not have access to such care.

Be safe!

Upvote 0
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
Having been through an elective amputation I can tell you that even with pain management it hurts…. A lot

Upvote 0
Old

Old

Apr 25, 2024
Having parts cut off by someone else would be less painful than doing it to yourself. It will be extremely painful.

Upvote 0