• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
So I want to ctb by cutting/blood loss. I know that's gonna take a lot, but I know how much blood I have to lose and how to lose it. However, it's the pain of cutting that's stopping me. I know it sounds weird, especially since I know I'll die and I just have to "get it over with", but I still can't bring myself to do it. Is there any type of medications that helps prevent physical pain when it comes to cutting?

TheMetalHead

TheMetalHead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I remember when I stabbed myself a dozen times and slashed my neck I was hella drunk and barely felt any pain. I guess alcohol is the way to go?

Reactions: g&hexmhn
Upvote 0
Umi__

Umi__

life is pretty much worthless
Sep 9, 2023
idk if it works but u can search prokain

Upvote 0
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
So I want to ctb by cutting/blood loss. I know that's gonna take a lot, but I know how much blood I have to lose and how to lose it. However, it's the pain of cutting that's stopping me. I know it sounds weird, especially since I know I'll die and I just have to "get it over with", but I still can't bring myself to do it. Is there any type of medications that helps prevent physical pain when it comes to cutting?
No

Reactions: Asingletwig and Whale_bones
Upvote 1
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
there is so many local anesthesia balms and needles but idk ure talking about very deep and very likely more than one cut so idk

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, it's called Lidocaine, isn't it? It's not OTC, though.

Reactions: g&hexmhn and YandereMikuMistress
Upvote 0
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
Так, це називається Лідокаїн, чи не так? Це не OTC, однак.
Yes, Lidocaine really works. But it is worth checking whether you are not allergic to it, because it often happens. I think it is better to die from blood loss than from anaphylactic shock.I say that it works because I have access to it and stuck it in my hand and tried to cut it. All I felt was skin tension and pressure on it.In addition, lidocaine is often used in the CIS countries as local anesthesia for simple surgical interventions.

• Informative
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it is better to die from blood loss than from anaphylactic shock
No argument from me on that one. Yeah, it's pretty common for like stitches and the like. The stuff you can get in the store, though, is nowhere near the same as what's used in professional settings.

Upvote 0
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
No argument from me on that one. Yeah, it's pretty common for like stitches and the like. The stuff you can get in the store, though, is nowhere near the same as what's used in professional settings.
Well, I saw the lidocaine that is used in state hospitals and I can say that it is the same as the one in the pharmacy. The packaging is the same as the manufacturer. Therefore, I think it is possible to get lidocaine, but should it be used for such purposes?Because you need to cut deep, and I don't know how deep lidocaine works. I think you should read how to use it, because it seems to me that there is a subcutaneous injection, and by no means a deep one.

• Informative
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, I saw the lidocaine that is used in state hospitals and I can say that it is the same as the one in the pharmacy.
You mean the same one sold on the shelves OTC? I thought the percentage (strength) was different between what they sell to "regular" people compared to what doctors use? Yeah, I don't have any idea how deep lidocaine works either. But, I do know my dentist uses it to numb the gums before injecting the real numbing agent which is Novacaine. So, apparently the lidocaine must go reasonably deep, because I don't remember ever feeling the needle for the Novacaine as it's going in.

Hey, about cutting..........I'm not a cutter, but was curious: When someone cuts themselves, do they disinfect the area first with some alcohol, or Betadine, or something, and the cutting utensil, too? I mean I don't think the goal of cutting is to get an infection, right? Just wondering.

Upvote 0
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
You mean the same one sold on the shelves OTC? I thought the percentage (strength) was different between what they sell to "regular" people compared to what doctors use? Yeah, I don't have any idea how deep lidocaine works either. But, I do know my dentist uses it to numb the gums before injecting the real numbing agent which is Novacaine. So, apparently the lidocaine must go reasonably deep, because I don't remember ever feeling the needle for the Novacaine as it's going in.

Hey, about cutting..........I'm not a cutter, but was curious: When someone cuts themselves, do they disinfect the area first with some alcohol, or Betadine, or something, and the cutting utensil, too? I mean I don't think the goal of cutting is to get an infection, right? Just wondering.
Although I always bought everything I needed without a prescription anyway.Because I lived in a village and no one asked for a prescription, I just had to wait until the drug arrived from the manufacturer to my pharmacy.But when I tried to do the same thing in big cities, they asked for a recipe. This is possible only in the CIS countries.

About cuts:
I think it is better to treat the place and the tool with an antiseptic, because in case of failure there may be infection, and if everything goes according to plan, then there was no need for disinfection . Although it is better to spend 5 minutes on disinfection, than then to deal with infections in the event of failure, and problems in the event of failure will be enough anyway .

I do self-harm, and before that I disinfect knives and the place of cuts. And then I apply a healing cream, because I don't want anyone to see my scars, and I don't want to introduce an infection into the wound.

• Informative
Reactions: g&hexmhn, YandereMikuMistress and locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
hey. new (old account deleted) user here, i will dm you as soon as it opens up again. i know a source for local anesthetics (NOT ILLEGAL)

Reactions: Kompass and g&hexmhn
Upvote 0
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
hey. new (old account deleted) user here, i will dm you as soon as it opens up again. i know a source for local anesthetics (NOT ILLEGAL)
Local for which country? I think there are people from different countries here

Upvote 0

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
local anesthetic means that it only applies to a localized area of the body, instead of knocking you out. i am in the US however.
Local for which country? I think there are people from different countries here

Upvote 0
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Aug 14, 2023
local anesthetic means that it only applies to a localized area of the body, instead of knocking you out. i am in the US however.
Sorry, just using a translator and misunderstood you.I thought about a local source to purchase.

Reactions: g&hexmhn, YandereMikuMistress and 7213882898
Upvote 0
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
For deep cuts a topical anesthetic won't be enough, you need to inject something like Lidocaine 2%.

Upvote 0

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
For deep cuts a topical anesthetic won't be enough, you need to inject something like Lidocaine 2%.
benzocaine anestezin when prepared correctly will ease a decent amount of pain. Lidocaine is a bit of a pain to acquire (at least in the US).

Reactions: g&hexmhn and thebookofdisquiet.
Upvote 0
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023

My goal isnt infection. People ddo it for all kinds of reasons, but me personally, its seeing the blood and love cut that calms me in a way. Its kinda addicting. Ofc watching gore might help, but its just seeing kt in person (spes on me) that makes me calm. I dont use alcohol or anything, but sometimes (deppending on how deep) i use it to clean lff and around the cut :)
there is so many local anesthesia balms and needles but idk ure talking about very deep and very likely more than one cut so idk
I was thinking both deep + multicuts. I want to hit both veins and arteries so im guessing its gonna be really painful lmao

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
If you choose a method like cutting, you should be able to tolerate the pain.

Upvote 0
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i had a strange thought the other day. have you ever given blood? i was wondering if you could just get a syringe and cut the back off. it'll take a while of course but it'll be much less painful than using a blade. when i gave blood, my buddy and i decided to race each other to fill the pint size bag. have to admit i was dizzy but i won lol. if it really does relax you, you can bring your usual blade for your regular cuts after 2 pints you should pass out? sit in a tub and enjoy whatever you like. think this would work?

the vein would stay open. i wonder if you have to keep gripping your fist for enough blood to come out? maybe use another for a fat vein on your leg? seems there are up to 4-6 liters of blood in you depending on your size. you'd have to lose 2.5-4

Upvote 0
Umi__

Umi__

Sep 9, 2023
I was thinking both deep + multicuts. I want to hit both veins and arteries so im guessing its gonna be really painful lmao
it's probably going to be very painful, prokain or lidocaine might work but as we said local anesthesias wont work with deepcuts. I understand u like blood and such but I don't know seems like not a great idea but ofc it up to you

Upvote 0
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Do you remember that scene from Gone Girl where Amy had drained a ton of her blood to stage that faked murder scene? idk if it'd work irl but it seems less painful than cutting; or at the very least if you use it in tandem with cutting you may not have to cut as much.

Upvote 0