C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
My life is very difficult right now. I struggle even to write this here. Sometimes I think it's impressive how crippling my mental issues can become. Have you ever found an "a-ha" moment where you were absolutely certain you had to kill yourself? I don't even know if feeling so sure of your decision is possible. Even when I look at my life and all looks doomed, and it is so hard to live, I can't find it in me to be 100% certain that I want to die. I don't know why. I've been in this forum a long time and I am still here... I wish I could find some "peace" with my decision (if that is possible) to go and just through with it. What are your experiences? I am also Brazilian (in case any Brazilians are reading this and want to reply in Portuguese)

alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
It happened to me in the past. Maybe it was the best I ever felt: all my problems dissolved and i felt a massive weight lifted because i knew i didnt have to deal with any of it. I was 100% sure. Somehow my life got better after that and i recovered, since unexpected things happened, and maybe as a result of some crazy paradox because it made me feel better. But now over half a decade later i end up back here and cant get back to that state so far. I'd guess not everyone has this experience.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm 100% sure i want to kill myself