• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

countdown

Jun 25, 2020
Whenever I think of a suicide method I can always imagine a way it can fail.
and this makes me feel very uncomfortable with it.
Except one method:
1) fix a Wire rope around the neck with Steel Rope Clamp
2) fix the other end to an heavy mass the same way
3) jump in deep water

Can you imagine any flaw in this method?
I mean any circumstance it can result in a failed attempt?
thx

Reactions: Deafsn0w, pthnrdnojvsc, Lostandalone and 1 other person
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
This feels like "Corrupt a Wish..." lol

What this makes me think of are those stories of mothers finding the strength to lift a car off a child. It's rare and not "possible," but it happens. Survival instinct is an entity all its own. :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Brick In The Wall, _Minsk and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I just don't think anything is 100%. No matter what a person believes or doesn't, there's always the possibility of an "act of god." I often have the thought that some force might not be allowing me to die, and me trying anyway is just futile. Isn't it funny how scared most people are of dying...and here we are, worrying about the possibility of *not* dying? This life definitely has elements of a comedy

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Deafsn0w, crybaby and 12 others
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
if there was a method that guaranteed 100% death, we would all choose the same.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, crybaby, color_me_gone and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Old age...

Reactions: Hemlock, Duckymomo, Lost in a Dream and 21 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't believe there is an absolute 100% success rate method (maybe barring some very, very extreme situations, like being around a nuke when it detonates, being thrown into space without protection, falling into a volcano, etc.). All methods have a chance of failure, while some are more reliable they may be less comfortable to people in general. This includes firearms, N, inert gases, hanging, night-night, etc.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and color_me_gone
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
How about several methods combined?
I've thinking about it. I got some N but not enough, I'm thinking a tank of helium and mask.. dunno

Reactions: Deafsn0w and checkouttime
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Jumping in front of speeding train.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Cyanide would be close to perfect Or a gas chamber like used in world war 2

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
No gas chamber please, I;m Polish, my people were murdered this way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Sans, Mila and 3 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
No gas chamber please, I;m Polish, my people were murdered this way.
Sorry brother did not mean to hurt anyone ... I apologise. Was just suggesting methods ...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Belit667 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Sorry brother did not mean to hurt anyone ... I apologise. Was just suggesting methods ...
Don't worry about this. If we held to this standard, we couldn't talk about *any* method someone somebody has known has died from. "Can't talk about hanging, because one member's cousin was hung once upon a time." As long as you're just discussing ways to ctb and not suggesting genocide, I don't see a problem with this. If someone is sensitive about it, they'll just have to deal with it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, restingspot, LetzteAusfahrt and 3 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Jumping in front of speeding train.
Apparently you have a 1 in 10 chance of survival. Not sure what state you would be in though.

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and checkouttime
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
You mean with SN? I'd say 1% of survival if done properly.
Apparently you have a 1 in 10 chance of survival. Not sure what state you would be in though.

Oh, sorry, you meant the train. When it's speeding at 100 km/h you're pretty much minced meat for McDickeys.

Last edited:
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
if there was a method that guaranteed 100% death, we would all choose the same.
This forum would be significantly smaller and have a few less sections...

Reactions: 3691215, Deafsn0w and Belit667
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Its down to circumstances.Im sure there are plenty of ways that are 100% effective. Its how much pain/suffering/time taken people have to cope with i think that bothers most. oh and also the likelihood of being found.

like if im alone and am bleeding out,im going to die 100%......but not if im found or SI kicks in then its not 100% guaranteed.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
This forum would be significantly smaller and have a few less sections...
it would not exist, with a guaranteed method one would commit suicide directly without the need to clarify doubts on a forum.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Belit667
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
This is a huge reason for why I absolutely have to and want to and DO live alone. As it stands now, if I communicated with nobody for weeks, no one would even notice. Except my psychiatrist. But only after 6 days...
it would not exist, with a guaranteed method one would commit suicide directly without the need to clarify doubts on a forum.
It would be a different forum. Not "how" but "if" and/or "when". Those exist already but I bet the regulations for what can or cannot be discussed would be even stricter than they are now...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mila and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
This is a huge reason for why I absolutely have to and want to and DO live alone. As it stands now, if I communicated with nobody for weeks, no one would even notice. Except my psychiatrist. But only after 6 days...

I quit psychiatry. My family doctor gives me prescriptions for Alprazolam and sick leaves when I need...

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I quit psychiatry. My family doctor gives me prescriptions for Alprazolam and sick leaves when I need...
I see my psych for therapy and if I failed to show up, he'd send cops to my place FOR SURE, so whichever method I choose, I'd better be done in a few days.

• Wow
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Meditation guide and Belit667
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Many methods done perfectly have a 100% success rate in theory, but unforeseen circumstances and mistakes can make anything fail. If I had to pick ones that are hugely unlikely to fail, I would say:

- Jump from a very high place onto solid ground, 50+ meters

- Use a drop hanging with a strong rope and a drop that exceeds the recommended height for your weight by over a meter

- lay your neck onto a rail track as a fast train is approaching for decapitation

Generally methods that destroy part of your body rather than restricting it are likely to be pretty effective.

Reactions: 3691215, Deafsn0w and Belit667
JCAPPY34

JCAPPY34

UK in the North
Jul 14, 2020
I'm going for very strong rope. Tied to a heavy object. Spliced knot and loop around my neck 90meters long. Foot to the floor, should reach just over 40mph. I am working on the principle that's as near to 100% as I can think of!

love to hear people's thoughts!

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
90 meters? Have you considered SN method ?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and JCAPPY34
JCAPPY34

JCAPPY34

UK in the North
Jul 14, 2020
90- measure so a specific spot so the car hits a specific wall after decapitation.

heard too many failures and complications on here with SN so not keen on it. Ta

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Drowning with weights is pretty foolproof. Too bad it most likely painful.

• Aww..
Reactions: the_final_countdown, Deafsn0w and Belit667