aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
i wish there was an easier alternative for me, but i'm starting to feel increasingly more cornered with each passing day, and i'm genuinely losing the will to be able to press on.. i know slitting your wrists is a notoriously unreliable and difficult method to enact, but SN seems near impossible for me to obtain now apparently, and i'm not really sure what else to do, besides attempting to order fentanyl on the dark web, but if my dad discovered i ordered drugs here in any form, that would make things even worse for my situation.. i just don't know if i have the strength to go on like this, each and every day i can feel my will to live crumbling and i just passively stare off into the void, it's as though my dreams and ambitions have all been crushed, and i'm just leftover as a husk waiting for some way to end this suffering.. sorry for rambling, i just miss feeling okay, and now i think i just want it to be over already.. the internal torment is becoming too much to handle now, and the only way out that i could imagine enacting on myself seems to be blood loss.. i don't really think i could do hanging, and i don't really have possession of any deadly drugs or medications, i think my resolve to die is becoming stronger by the day and i'm quite good at bearing difficult slash wounds on my body.. even so, i know how difficult it actually is to die from this, so if anyone knows if there's a way to make this a viable method, that would be appreciated.. or maybe something equally easy to engage in soon, i've read plenty of the resources here over time, but not much seems viable in my situation living with my dad..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blank, looseye and jodes2
brdhndz

brdhndz

Oct 18, 2022
I'm so sorry that youve been feeling so down lately and that you have such limited options, you should have the freedom to go out on your own terms. If you do decide to go this route, blood thinners/anticoagulants such as aspirin or alcohol will make you bleed more quickly and are pretty easy to get ahold of. Alcohol may also help with both hesitations and somewhat with pain.

Reactions: willitpass, Opichi, aludnelac and 1 other person
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
thank you for the helpful information, that actually gives me a route to start thinking through if i actually want to make this work.. i never really considered using alcohol as an anticoagulant, but maybe this combined with medical anti-coagulants it could really be possible if i summon the resolve to cut into my neck.. i used to think if i were to do this i'd need some kind of opiates to help with the pain, but i suppose alcohol can work as a painkiller too, so maybe that's the only way to die by bleeding

Reactions: jodes2
O

onlyway63

Nov 5, 2022
I don't remember where I heard this now, but I remember hearing somewhere that people who want attention cut across their rists, but if you want results, you have to cut the other way, down your arm. No idea if this is true, though.

Reactions: aludnelac and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't know if it's a myth, but slitting veins in a bath iirc reduces coagulation?

Why can't you get SN? PM me if you need a source for that or antiemetics

Reactions: k1w1 and aludnelac
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
I don't know if it's a myth, but slitting veins in a bath iirc reduces coagulation?

Why can't you get SN? PM me if you need a source for that or antiemetics
thanks for offering to provide a source for SN, the main reason i started to give up on obtaining it is that it seemed like every single website i went to required proof of business license to get it, so it seemed pretty difficult to obtain now.. and yeah, i think doing it in really warm environments would help reduce coagulation, i've seen that firsthand when i've made poor attempts at this many years ago, but i think you still need some kind of anti-coagulant to go the extra mile of actually ending your life
I don't remember where I heard this now, but I remember hearing somewhere that people who want attention cut across their rists, but if you want results, you have to cut the other way, down your arm. No idea if this is true, though.
ahhh yeah, that's true, if you slice your wrist vertically, it bleeds out a lot more seriously because it's more likely tat you'll actually slash through a vein, although it's pretty painful and hard to draw the resolve needed to strike through your wrists hard enough to do the damage needed; thinking about it, it may be better to attempt to cut blood vessels near the groin, or if you have a sharp enough blade, to summon the strength to do several decisive cuts to the arteries on your neck.. but that sounds pretty gruesome to go through with, and maybe enough alcohol like brd suggested might be the only thing able to help push forth the resolve to manage this..

SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
Use blood thinners ( Aspirin, alcohol, ) . As someone mentioned above, a bath will help the blood flow faster. It'll be slow but yeah. Try to pinpoint what you want to cut first, there's veins on the wrist but personally mine are small and they clot easy so try to use a rubber band or hair tie on your arm to make the blood flow out faster. There's the cephalic vein too, which is along your index finger. I lost around a litre of blood within two days from that. You could aim for the radial artery that's under your thumb, it's a superficial artery and you could loose alot of blood from it. Try do to some research on it though. I hope things get better though, truly.

Reactions: Opichi and aludnelac
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
If you've got the guts, a quick stab to your neck artery will be a fast and high success method. Otherwise, research how deep your veins are buried in your arm and where they are. Another easy to access method is partial hanging, you can also look a bit into that.

Reactions: aludnelac
O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
i wish there was an easier alternative for me, but i'm starting to feel increasingly more cornered with each passing day, and i'm genuinely losing the will to be able to press on.. i know slitting your wrists is a notoriously unreliable and difficult method to enact, but SN seems near impossible for me to obtain now apparently, and i'm not really sure what else to do, besides attempting to order fentanyl on the dark web, but if my dad discovered i ordered drugs here in any form, that would make things even worse for my situation.. i just don't know if i have the strength to go on like this, each and every day i can feel my will to live crumbling and i just passively stare off into the void, it's as though my dreams and ambitions have all been crushed, and i'm just leftover as a husk waiting for some way to end this suffering.. sorry for rambling, i just miss feeling okay, and now i think i just want it to be over already.. the internal torment is becoming too much to handle now, and the only way out that i could imagine enacting on myself seems to be blood loss.. i don't really think i could do hanging, and i don't really have possession of any deadly drugs or medications, i think my resolve to die is becoming stronger by the day and i'm quite good at bearing difficult slash wounds on my body.. even so, i know how difficult it actually is to die from this, so if anyone knows if there's a way to make this a viable method, that would be appreciated.. or maybe something equally easy to engage in soon, i've read plenty of the resources here over time, but not much seems viable in my situation living with my dad..
I feel your pain and am in the same boat. Exsanguination seems to be the only method I can visualize myself doing as the drugs seem near impossible to get. I have friends that can get illegal stuff, but it's out of character for me and would tip them off what I'm thinking to do. I just need this to go away.