• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I really need an accurate answer, which will be given only by a doctor or a nurse/ medical brother most likely...

Tell me, please, can a vein burst if a substance is injected into a vein very quickly?
If this substance is quite thick, can the vein burst when I inject this substance very quickly?

M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
You can blow out a vein if it is poked too much I was an IV heroin addict for years

Reactions: Justnotme
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Since my method requires IV, I have experienced IV for 2 years. If you insert a large cannula into a thin vein, a rapid bolus can burst the vein. If you insert a +20 g cannula into a large vein, it cannot burst the vein because the cannula limits its flow rate. It is related to vein and cannula width.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
You can blow out a vein if it is poked too much I was an IV heroin addict for years
Thanks!
Since my method requires IV, I have experienced IV for 2 years. If you insert a large cannula into a thin vein, a rapid bolus can burst the vein. If you insert a +20 g cannula into a large vein, it cannot burst the vein because the cannula limits its flow rate. It is related to vein and cannula width.
Thanks for the answer!

BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
Before I say anything here please remember that anyone on the internet may be fabricating their qualifications or outright may be lying. That being said, phlebotomy is somewhat complicated if learned outside of nursing school.

You have to be conscious of the location of the vein, the integrity of that vein [if its been blown out etc.] if you have rolling veins, how much water have you drank recently and lastly where you intend to insert your IV at. As far as injection speed it is dependent on what is being injected, thicker liquids are meant to be injected a little slower than other things.

Phlebotomy Instructions - National Library of Medicine

How to Draw Blood - Nurse.org

arm-veins-blood-draw-norg.png

These sites have to do with the procedure of drawing blood in a step by step model, if thats any help.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justnotme and SexyIncél
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
This my major concern right now I have everything I need to ctb. But I haven't decided what g cannula to use. Like you my method require injecting propofol very rapidly into vein. The aim is to inject as much propofol as possible in a few seconds. I was told to use 18g but sunset limited said that may burst the vein and recommend 22g. But I was worried if that was not enough to inject enough dose of the drug. I need professional advice.