• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Will it matter if I use cold or warm?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
3 pages of search results! Surely there's gotta be a rational if not 100% reliable answer here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/259224/?q=SN+water+temperature&o=relevance

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, 262653, ArtsyDrawer and 1 other person
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I tried to test how well the SN and NaCl (table salt) dissolves in cold water. SN disappeared instantly after a couple of stirs, while table salt didn't dissolve completely even after few stirs.

If I had to guess, I think using warm water will make the salt dissolve faster but with SN it doesn't really matter.

In the test run of ~20g salt in 50ml water there was some salt left at the bottom of the glass even if I was stirring for about a minute.

Reactions: enjolras and Quarky00
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
3 pages of search results! Surely there's gotta be a rational if not 100% reliable answer here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/259224/?q=SN+water+temperature&o=relevance
The guy (?) is probably scared as fuck. Give him (?) some slack. .--.

Reactions: Clut
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
No.

Do not use hot water.

I tried to test how well the SN and NaCl (table salt) dissolves in cold water. SN disappeared instantly after a couple of stirs, while table salt didn't dissolve completely even after few stirs
Thanx for that :hug: Will add to FAQ
~

1 slack + 1 slack + ... = 1000 slacks = bad ctb. You're about to ctb and cant read Guide? Dont ctb! . :hug: This has been discussed a lot here.

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all, x-Ace-x, Lost_the_will2_live and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

I gave him a tool to iron his slack...

:O

Seriously though, I did give him slack. I shared the search results. I showed how it's done in case he and other readers of this thread don't know how to search to get readily available answers, as was claimed elsewhere on SS the past couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: one4all
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Cooler water should help with vomiting risk.

Reactions: Bob_Luman and x-Ace-x
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@Bob_Luman the search feature may be you best friend

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Cooler water should help with vomiting risk.
No evidence of that . Vomiting triggered by stomach, intestines via chemoreceptors to brain CTZ.

Ice water may ease aftertaste or soothe burning after intake. Not helpful for vomiting though.

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks everyone, I like to put up threads to gain some reassurance through stating queries I have surrounding certain subjects. I often don't feel like I gain a full comprehension on a subject when reading through large threads due to my aspergers. I just want to die and I am scared of failing so even the most basic of shit if I feel theres any doubt in my mind whether it's in the threads or not, it helps me better through asking.
Just as a heads up to everybody you may start seeing some more posts from me, I promise I aren't doing it to be annoying asking loads of stuff all the time, I just would rather ask rather then misinterpret information and screw it up when my last day finally does come. Hoping to maybe ctb this year if I decide to do it. Been thinking a lot recently about it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Quarky00, enjolras and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks everyone, I like to put up threads to gain some reassurance through stating queries I have surrounding certain subjects. I often don't feel like I gain a full comprehension on a subject when reading through large threads due to my aspergers. I just want to die and I am scared of failing so even the most basic of shit if I feel theres any doubt in my mind whether it's in the threads or not, it helps me better through asking.

This is really helpful information to know and I'd suggest including it in the OP of a thread like this.

A lot of people just don't do the work for themselves, for whatever reasons, and after a while I get this inner conflict of wanting to help but feeling used and sometimes even jerked around.

I recognize I need to take responsibility for my own feelings and self-care, I likely should take a break from the site because I can't change others, I can only change me.

I can't change you either, just make the gentle suggestion that the more you clarify, the better responses you'll get to meet your specific needs. Folks here, including me, like to help and feel effective, and it's easier to do that with clear guidelines and explanations. I know being on the spectrum, social stuff may not be your forte, but all of life is a learning experience, and I hope my comment here benefitted you in some way, maybe helping with communication skills or getting needs met effectively.

Reactions: Bob_Luman
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
No evidence of that . Vomiting triggered by stomach, intestines via chemoreceptors to brain CTZ.

Ice water may ease aftertaste or soothe burning after intake. Not helpful for vomiting though.

However, it seems it could help to de-intensify the taste a bit, so not totally worthless, so long it doesn't interfere with ingestion slowing it down out of the ordinary ? The temperature of the body should warm the intake up rapidly, isn't it

Bob_Luman said:
Just as a heads up to everybody you may start seeing some more posts from me, I promise I aren't doing it to be annoying asking loads of stuff all the time, I just would rather ask rather then misinterpret information and screw it up when my last day finally does come. Hoping to maybe ctb this year if I decide to do it. Been thinking a lot recently about it.

I can understand your situation and I sensed your particular need immediatly, hence I initiated to reply at your most basic question that was ignored, to provide a glimpse of reassurance (fucked up the next time to my taste. I'll pay even more attention). I know how Aspergers drive their attentions towards details. Giving too much, inaccurate or conflicting information can lead to unnecessary stress and thoughts in loop mode

It's not easy to adapt to everyone and can require some adjustment. It's important you opened up to clarify your position

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
it seems it could help to de-intensify the taste a bit, so not totally worthless, so long it doesn't interfere with ingestion slowing it down out of the ordinary?
Won't help with high concentration of salt. Try with kitchen salt, it's too strong, and we're not going to freeze SN. Soothe & ease before or after with little ice water...

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Planned. I'll go through different trials (without the swallowing part - you went there)