• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Do you think that there are people in the world who knows what happens after we die but are hiding the truth?

• Hugs
Reactions: MrOptions, davidtorez, Kit1 and 3 others
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Nope, they would sell tickets to a ted talk where they explain it. people are too greedy to keep it a secret

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Trakehner, escape_from_hell, amra81nz and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The probability is very low that they know what's happening after death, it's either nothing forever or rebirth

• Hugs
Reactions: Oliver, davidtorez, Linda and 2 others
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
The probability is very low that they know what's happening after death, it's either nothing forever or rebirth
I hope its just a restart button. the 2rd attempt will probley be good :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Oliver, davidtorez, Kit1 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure actually. I don't think that anyone even knows the truth themselves because dead men tell no tales. There's only speculation because nothing can be verified. If there is a truth, it's probably reincarnation back to this prison planet. If people knew the truth, why would they hide it?

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Linda and Kit1
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No.

• Hugs
Reactions: druggedonsurvival, Linda, Kit1 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What happens to these when they die?

A fish , frog, dog, monkey, a chimpanzee a fly , a crow , a cell?

Why would It be any different for a human?

Crows can solve problems requiring looking 8 steps ahead:

I think it's the same for a fish , Lizard ,.fly , crow , cow, cell , human after Death: non-existence forever . Millions of a human's cells die every minute.

Why hasn't anyone or any scientist detected or contacted anything like a power source for a soul or a soul or spirit,ghost etc ?With all the tech and they can't detect a soul or god or their power source or any kind of evidence?
Why not ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Linda, divinemistress36 and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My friend is a good psychic medium and even she doesn't know but the dead usually tell her they are at peace

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, sserafim and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
No

Reactions: davidtorez, Throwawayacc3 and sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is too good of a tea to keep to themselves. At the very least they would try to make money off of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Kit1 and sserafim
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Probably not.

Reactions: davidtorez, Kit1 and sserafim
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Nope, they would sell tickets to a ted talk where they explain it. people are too greedy to keep it a secret
This. ALWAYS. FOLLOW. THE MONEY.
With anything that all you have to do. They be pushing this out to get those SWEET DOLLA DOLLA BILLS Y'ALL. You think most people would capitalise on it? Lol. Most people virtue signal to the max but they are the first to take the money and change their tune.

Reactions: Kit1, davidtorez and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
This. ALWAYS. FOLLOW. THE MONEY.
With anything that all you have to do. They be pushing this out to get those SWEET DOLLA DOLLA BILLS Y'ALL. You think most people would capitalise on it? Lol. Most people virtue signal to the max but they are the first to take the money and change their tune.
Everything in this world is about money and profit

Reactions: Kit1, davidtorez and Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

I think it's the same for a fish , Lizard ,.fly , crow , cow, cell , human after Death: non-existence forever . Millions of a human's cells die every minute.

Why hasn't anyone or any scientist detected or contacted anything like a power source for a soul or a soul or spirit,ghost etc ?With all the tech and they can't detect a soul or god or their power source or any kind of evidence?
Why not ?

Crows, chimpanzees, apes, orangutans, elephants, dolphins - they have passed the "mirror test" meaning they are consciously aware that they are looking at themselves (higher brain function).

Crows and elephants even grieve when one of their flock or herd passes away.

For themselves. Nah. Same as humans. Light as the retina stops sending signals to the brain and black. For me the best way to explain it was going under when in the hospital. You don't even remember the time when they put the mask on you. It's pretty peaceful (apart from the trauma of having a shitty cancer op).
Everything in this world is about money and profit
Yep. A lot of twats in control.

Reactions: Kit1, davidtorez and sserafim
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I mean the worlds elite - if you are into all of that conspiracy stuff. There is no denying that there are "satanic symbolism" everywhere. And I really don't know what to think about that. I don't know if any of you are into all of that stuff, but it seems strange to me. Maybe some people know something about dead that we don't, but yeah idk - I would be surprised if they really did know the truth.

Reactions: scottyy and sserafim
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
I like this question and line of thinking. I myself have wondered the same. What is the true religion? And does anybody alive know it? It's pretty annoying for the individual whose seeking it out when everyone is saying that their religion is correct and others are satanic or evil or something. I wonder about the occultic part of the nazis, or how everyone searches for the holy grail in indiana jones. Or the spear that killed jesus or the ark of the covenant. Or the movie the ninth gate in which the rich elite search for a book that can summon satan.
I always had an inkling that the truth is a combination of different religions.

Reactions: Oliver and sserafim
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I mean the worlds elite - if you are into all of that conspiracy stuff. There is no denying that there are "satanic symbolism" everywhere. And I really don't know what to think about that. I don't know if any of you are into all of that stuff, but it seems strange to me. Maybe some people know something about dead that we don't, but yeah idk - I would be surprised if they really did know the truth.
The satanic stuff is to throw people off and call them crazies.

When you work with people who are very wealthy you see what's going on. Not many people get that opportunity. I hated it. It felt like itching your skin but nothing is there. Everything I did was always transparent and liaised with buyer and seller of the property but in the end it's one high net worth selling to another. It's the extreme greed and resource hoarding even though they may be "nice" people - their agenda is destroying everyone else but they might be blind to it. While others actively know they are screwijg everyone and don't care.

None of this satanic stuff is mentioned lol. The only thing that is discussed is price and how quickly it can be done.

Reactions: scottyy, Oliver and sserafim
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
The satanic stuff is to throw people off and call them crazies.

When you work with people who are very wealthy you see what's going on. Not many people get that opportunity. I hated it. It felt like itching your skin but nothing is there. Everything I did was always transparent and liaised with buyer and seller of the property but in the end it's one high net worth selling to another. It's the extreme greed and resource hoarding even though they may be "nice" people - their agenda is destroying everyone else but they might be blind to it. While others actively know they are screwijg everyone and don't care.

None of this satanic stuff is mentioned lol. The only thing that is discussed is price and how quickly it can be done.
Yes, I have had that thought as well - like that they are doing it to "mess" with us - with all of their "Lucifer" and "666" symbolism. Is it a hidden marketing tactic, you think? To get people talking about this stuff and thereby indirectly getting them to promote their brands? Like: "BRO! LOOK! if you turn the Starbox sign upside down you'll see Lucifer!" etc.?

Why not ?

I get your way of thinking, and "nothingness" is not really a bad outcome, since there will be no more suffering of course + you wouldn't even know, that you are death.

The problem is, that still believe there are things science can not (yet) explain.

The weird thing to me is trying to imagine "nothingness" forever. Like, it's just impossible. If you have been under anesthesia, you remember how it was just suddenly lights out and then you just immediately kind of jump ahead to the point where you wake up again. You might have been under for many hours, but it feels instant to you. It feels to me like it could be the same with death and birth. Like, you just kinda jump straight into existence and don't remember anything beforehand - even though you could have been death for billions of years prior to your birth. I think it could be the same with death. After you die you just kinda jump straight into some kind of new existence, even if it takes billions of years it would feel instant to you. There is also the theory of parallel universes. If there's an infinite amount of similar and parallel universes, then there could be the possibility of you somehow jumping into existence in a parallel universe after death. However, idk of course and I am just speculating. It's a very interesting topic to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Love Satan, that guy's great! In all seriousness, the idea that the elite worship Satan comes from a right-wing Christian point of view. If you necessarily believe that Satan is evil, and that the elite are evil, then maybe the elite worship Satan. Personally, I find no reason to believe in that nonsense. I'm sure the rich and powerful are keeping secrets from the general public, but it's probably more related to biochemical engineering and war technology. Satan is just a silly character that has nothing to do with what's going on in the world. And to answer your original question about death: no.